Omnicare

Feb 24, 2019
hey my saves files disappeared so I downloaded some online and it has all the animations but can someone send a high level hiro save so I don't need to play and level up my character all over again

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
hey my saves files disappeared so I downloaded some online and it has all the animations but can someone send a high level hiro save so I don't need to play and level up my character all over again
Edit the file itself. Find the file, use wordpad, click save when done. Easy peasy.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
That's just a bad argument. If the game's justification for letting the wereslut dicking you is that she overpowers you, then expect people to wonder what the fuck is going on when you can't stop being overpowered even with 15 stength.
yeah. we had this argument a couple pages ago.

I stand my idea Werebitches should:
  • ignore you if your STR is lower than X
  • fuck you if it's higher than X but lower than Y
  • have a second fight if your STR is higher than Y
    • you win, you dom them\escape
    • you lose, you get fucked
either that or at the very least being much more explicit on the whole "cannot overpower the bitches"

Talking about sluts: catgirl makes me want to ovulate
Still not sold on the tail(the back one!), though, feels too wide for the body size

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Someone say why Hiro goes dress like a girl ? Is there any reason for this?
The game is called "Tales of Androgyny" and you aren't expecting the main to dress fem when the character slider literally lets you create a dickgirl… I am confused by your confusion, mate.

BravoStar

Dec 16, 2017
yeah. we had this argument a couple pages ago.

I stand my idea Werebitches should:
  • ignore you if your STR is lower than X
  • fuck you if it's higher than X but lower than Y
  • have a second fight if your STR is higher than Y
    • you win, you dom them\escape
    • you lose, you get fucked
either that or at the very least being much more explicit on the whole "cannot overpower the bitches"

Talking about sluts: catgirl makes me want to ovulate
Still not sold on the tail(the back one!), though, feels too wide for the body size
I personally like this one just because i won't have to assume that those common enemies are divine creatures in disguise.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Majalis_ToA Is there a way to reduce the game size? For the amount of content 1GB (and growing with each update) is a little too much to be honest.
I think from when I started playing up until now I downloaded as much as GTA V by now...
most of the size is due the illustrations.

greater compression\slightly lower quality\different format(webP looks promising but I have no idea how well implemented is with the tools MajAlis are using) are the best bets to reduce size even sensibly

Reactions: Fyo
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes