Evokerr

Feb 25, 2019

View attachment 2103535

Yoooooo, new weekly!

We've got Merrybelle the Succubus, one of the last remaining un-animated characters... well, animated, as well as her debut on the Pervert screen! Of course, we just added the Sperm Bank Nurse art, so that animation's going in the pipeline as well, and I'm sure some of you are delighted to hear that~

Speaking of the Sperm Bank Nurse, she's got a few new scenes, including a conclusion to a particular strand of her encounter, along with its own achievement.

Next up - some new Merrybelle scenes, more story mode, some feature work, and the Mermaid Oviposition animation, which we've worked really hard on!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload
I pay triple for the brigand milkshake :p

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Gun360 and Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What am I missing?
The description of unlocked achievement is about addiction to certain milkshakes and bloated stomach, so probably it is connected to drinking milkshakes.

I may be wrong, but I don't see the achievement listed in encounters game file, so, probably they forgot to make it functional yet?

Reactions: voltairepop

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
Where do i put this file?
You should unzip it and move the profile.json into the same folder with your saves. Different OS versions for the game put this in different places. For example, on a mac it should go in /Users/<User Name>/Library/Application Support/TalesOfAndrogyny. So, if your user account name was Slut (a good one, BTW! Well played!) then it would go in /Users/Slut/Library/Application Support/TalesOfAndrogyny.

If you search around this forum you'll find answers to this question for Linux, Windows, Android, etc.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
can't launch game, two errors
1. JNI error has occurred please check your installation and try again
2. Java exception has occurred
latest java installed, java version 8 update 341

Reactions: HiroTales

HiroTales

Sep 24, 2022
I did replace the jar file and executed the file. Everything loaded without error but the game just doesn’t open. No error whatsoever

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
can't launch game, two errors
1. JNI error has occurred please check your installation and try again
2. Java exception has occurred
latest java installed, java version 8 update 341
Man I wish they can just make a simple download instead of the jar file
If only there was a simple solution for everyones problems...

Psst... Check my sig, trust me, it will help you. :Kappa:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Welp, on itch.io somebody's is claiming they can't run the exe
Huh, i didn't realise that those 2 that i quoted were having problems and reporting it right here in itch.io forum.
I did replace the jar file and executed the file. Everything loaded without error but the game just doesn’t open. No error whatsoever
Wait, are you trying to run the game while it's still in .zip, i'm asking because of that picture?

HiroTales

Sep 24, 2022
Huh, i didn't realise that those 2 that i quoted were having problems and reporting it right here in itch.io forum.

Wait, are you trying to run the game while it's still in .zip, i'm asking because of that picture?
I just replace the old jar file with the new one. Had this game running like this before no changes.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I just replace the old jar file with the new one. Had this game running like this before no changes.
But in the picture you've opened it with winrar, instead of just going into the folder through file browser, are you trying to launch the game when that file is still in .zip form, i mean i'm only 99.99% sure that the game wouldn't work that way, but if there's someone who can prove me wrong, please do it.

:EDIT: Yeah, after gaslighting myself (it's a weird quirk of mine, even though i'm right i start to question myself if i'm right) i had to make sure that that's the problem, i downloaded the game and tried to run it through from the .zip and it doesn't work that way, you need to unzip it and then launch it from where you've unzipped it.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Same problem if it is like this. If I click on the execute program it just doesn’t even respond anymore.
Read this #19,023, i've explained what's the problem there, if that somehow doesn't fix the problem, then there's no one in the world that can help you understand what's the problem.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
That's why I tried to explain to people what is an archive before going into why exactly they can't open the game. But the stage 1 failed.
Yet they ralized what's wrong on their own later

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
same problem
Well, i'm out of ideas at this point, if there's no error log created, then i dunno what to do, except reporting it in the itch.io page of ToA, then again it could have something to do with the older version (3.25.0 which you got from OP), try downloading the .jar from this post #18,974 and replace the old one with it, then try to run the .exe, if that doesn't work and it doesn't create an error log, then i can't help and you should report it in ToA itch.io page.
:EDIT: Oh, i completely overlooked that renaming part, i've just done it always automatically without thinking.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes