Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
To be more precise: The win64 game runs perfectly fine; if I add the jav zip it still works but it uses the older zip; if i remove the older zip, the game doesn't open.

P.S: What's wrong with f95 lately? Am I the only one getting maintenance errors all the time?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm having issues with the mobile apk version, whenever I get into combat it crashes the game, any idea why this is? Any help is appreciated <3
I'm having the same problem with apk, and I think it might be the new vfx that got added.
I have no clue about Android. Wait until the new version today and after deleting everything from the old one.

Well I have another problem when I unzip the win x64 zip file I have this message

! C:\Users\x-fan\Downloads\Tales_Of_Androgyny_0.3.14.0_Win64.zip: Impossible de créer C:\Users\x-fan\Desktop\Jeux sexy\Tales Of Androgyny Win64\TalesOfAndrogyny.exe
Accès refusé.

When I unzip he don't want to create the .exe
Hmm could be a problem with your AntiVirus program. Do you have one running? And try starting the game as admin.

where are the save files located?
New save locations:
Windows: %APPDATA%\TalesOfAndrogyny (Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny)
MacOS: ~/Library/Application Support/TalesOfAndrogyny
Linux: ~/.local/share/TalesOfAndrogyny

I've done that and still, it refuses to open the game :unsure:
To be more precise: The win64 game runs perfectly fine; if I add the jav zip it still works but it uses the older zip; if i remove the older zip, the game doesn't open.

P.S: What's wrong with f95 lately? Am I the only one getting maintenance errors all the time?
Is your jar named "TalesofAndrogyny.jar" ? That could be the problem. If not later this day the new monthly build will come out wait and check if that build works.
E: And yes F95 server are buggy atm

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleep and Lebrix

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
December 2021 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.15.0

Demon King Standing Anal.png

Happy Holidays! It's getting colder... maybe that's why the Demon King has snuggled up inside of Hiro?

This has been a super productive month - we added new achievements around the adventure mode ending, support for unlimited save files, the equipment weight system, the Trudy questline, did some major improvements to the encounter log, gave direct access to the save/error log folder through a button, various android improvements, added a new battle outcome, and a bunch of quality of life improvements and fixes.

On the content side, we've got the Warlock Anilingus art, the (above) Demon King Reverse Suspended Congress art, the Blonde Werewolf (Lupa) Cock Worship animation, the Generic Cowgirl animation, brand new battle VFX, a bunch of new Demon King scenes and Trudy scenes (related to the questline), a new background, and a bunch of revised and remastered music, as well as some easter eggs!

This month we're closing out our current task list, then working on the new scenarios that were voted on (Werewolf on Catgirl, Golem Post-Freedom) and catching up on some feature survey stuff. We'll be adding the Demon King Cowgirl art, animating the Dark Knight Fellatio, and animating the Centaurs getting erections! We'll be upgrading the Help menu and improving various UI elements in preparation of story mode and Evoker work, as well as adding some little bits and bobs from recent features to round them out, like new spells, new consumable sex items, more hooks to equipment weight, and more weather effects.

We'll be taking off the last week of the year, but there'll still be a smaller update with some work we'll have prepared. For those who only check out the monthlies - see you again in the new year! Hope it's better than this one!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Win64
- - -

Linux
- - -

Mac
- - -

Note for the Uploader/Mod: Win32 is not supported anymore. (Win64 should work for both)

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
November 2021 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.15.0

View attachment 1526657

Happy Holidays! It's getting colder... maybe that's why the Demon King has snuggled up inside of Hiro?

This has been a super productive month - we added new achievements around the adventure mode ending, support for unlimited save files, the equipment weight system, the Trudy questline, did some major improvements to the encounter log, gave direct access to the save/error log folder through a button, various android improvements, added a new battle outcome, and a bunch of quality of life improvements and fixes.

On the content side, we've got the Warlock Anilingus art, the (above) Demon King Reverse Suspended Congress art, the Blonde Werewolf (Lupa) Cock Worship animation, the Generic Cowgirl animation, brand new battle VFX, a bunch of new Demon King scenes and Trudy scenes (related to the questline), a new background, and a bunch of revised and remastered music, as well as some easter eggs!

This month we're closing out our current task list, then working on the new scenarios that were voted on (Werewolf on Catgirl, Golem Post-Freedom) and catching up on some feature survey stuff. We'll be adding the Demon King Cowgirl art, animating the Dark Knight Fellatio, and animating the Centaurs getting erections! We'll be upgrading the Help menu and improving various UI elements in preparation of story mode and Evoker work, as well as adding some little bits and bobs from recent features to round them out, like new spells, new consumable sex items, more hooks to equipment weight, and more weather effects.

We'll be taking off the last week of the year, but there'll still be a smaller update with some work we'll have prepared. For those who only check out the monthlies - see you again in the new year! Hope it's better than this one!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
- - - Workupload

Android [.apk]
- - - Workupload

Win64
- - - Workupload

Linux
- - - Workupload

Mac
- - - Workupload

Note for the Uploader/Mod: Win32 is not supported anymore. (Win64 should work for both)
Huh, it still doesn't mention the Alma scene with Trudy, guess it's one of the easter eggs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lebrix and Bob69
Aug 2, 2021
How might I transfer over save files from the last build so that I can pick them up in the new build. Haven't found the folder location where saves are kept.

dfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdgf

Apr 5, 2020
I followed all steps, and a few patches ago the game was working just fine. now it says, when i open the jar file, that a jni error has occured. What is wrong? I reinstalled Java and redid the installation steps multiple times...

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
For everyone with issues regarding troubleshooting or general queries, I once again recommend using on Itch to also ask. It's official and helps the game improve by letting Majalis know of prominent bugs or issues (that the solution of which could be made easier to find out) by posting about them there.

Now that's out of the way, here's a dumb meme I made:

• Love
Reactions: Evokerr

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I followed all steps, and a few patches ago the game was working just fine. now it says, when i open the jar file, that a jni error has occured. What is wrong? I reinstalled Java and redid the installation steps multiple times...
You are using Java and not the standalone build, that is wrong :ROFLMAO:
Download win64 (or Mac/Linux if that is your system) from 3 posts above yours. And start with the .exe.
Next update just replace the .jar and start with the .exe.

regularjoe69

Dec 1, 2021
Are there any decent games were the MC isn't a trap but is just a regular dude that goes on to F**k said traps. Like maybe mischievously turns/pushes someone into being one and they slowly become more and more fem.

The entire genre seems to to be lacking in masculine male main characters.

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Thanks. Just what im looking for. Can MC grow boobs?
You can give your character boobs when you create them in Adventure Mode.

Like maybe mischievously turns/pushes someone into being one and they slowly become more and more fem.
You can do that with Kylira, pushing them to be more subby or even convincing them to join the brothel (where they become an omega slut)

I don't know if the Android version is official or not, but its damn near unplayable for it crashing every 10 minutes.
The Android version is official, can you possibly screencap your error codes or tell us of noticeable triggers for these crashes?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Cellbow32

Sep 5, 2019
Hello everyone. Is Kylira quest has an end? I've tryed to give her breed with brigand, centaur, werewolf and goblin, but nothing is happend. When I spoke to her again, the quest line was the same.
And I also checked this forum and Reddit for answer, but didn't find anything, just only a message a longtime ago that <quest still has no end>

Thanks for any answers

• Sad

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Do anyone know how to obtain the new acheivements please ? Like Team Balance, Journey's End, Purest Hero and Chaste Hero ?
Thank you in advance!

Flatron42

Dec 26, 2019
Do anyone know how to obtain the new acheivements please ? Like Team Balance, Journey's End, Purest Hero and Chaste Hero ?
Thank you in advance!
Chaste Hero Defeated the Demon King without Losing any virginity
Purest hero without losing anal virginity
Team Balance Switched to the demon king's side
Journey End Defeated Demon King

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes