• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Compromises had to be made, involving the need to put an undershirt on her, but here's
Alma the Warlock screenshot.png
I put a lot of effort this time around into getting colours right, including the use of an eyedropper tool, but I'm still iffy about some of the details that I wish looked more authentic. I also WISH HeroForge had make-up choices available in the Free Version, but not yet sadly, so Alma is unfortunately without her eye make-up.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Haven't they changed the releases for monday instead of weekend?
Monday was the delayed date for one of the updates, but the most recent post on here by Majalis_ToA said:
Not for last week's update, she's being added in the first May weekly (Saturday).
i thought they said friday?
I believe Friday is the planned date in future for updates, not this one, but I may be wrong. Sorry if so, I'm doing the best with the details I can remember ._.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Haven't they changed the releases for monday instead of weekend?
No, weeklies are still Saturday. I've never released on a Monday. We might move it to Friday, but I've kind of soured on that idea. I've got a ton of writing for the new character, and right now I'm implementing what stuff I can still get into this weekly, and deciding what stuff is going to go in next weekly along with their animation and battle.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
No, weeklies are still Saturday. I've never released on a Monday. We might move it to Friday, but I've kind of soured on that idea. I've got a ton of writing for the new character, and right now I'm implementing what stuff I can still get into this weekly, and deciding what stuff is going to go in next weekly along with their animation and battle.
1282786204310.jpg
Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god I CAN'T WAIT!

jtypezaku

Sep 4, 2020
leave it up to majalis to wreck other games for you by making excellent content

Reactions: Twiton

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
It is, not sure what they are talking about. I don't think the monthly had anything new. We're just waiting for someone to post the link for the new update.
Yeah the monthly didn't but the new one does i wish someone would post it already people can yap on about it being free all they like not everybody can afford to pay for every single patreon that they like also people have small budgets too

Reactions: Fleep
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes