PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Well, this year started of fantastically, atleast it's not another capitol raid, but it's pretty close.
If that was a raid, I wonder what it was when the Czar was eliminated.
Damn, combat now is even more easy than before, gonna record gameplay video, maybe it will help people :HideThePain:
By the way Dullahan best waifu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like Hiro's face in that. It's probably what most people would have if they woke up to this.
Pic related. 1362610270965.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: negroidprime
Dec 7, 2017
Step 1: Make a Warrior
Step 2: Don't max out strength if you plan on fighting werewolves
Step 3: Get an upgraded sword
Step 4: Spam low attack at everything except ghosts because they require magic
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit

The game really isn't that hard. Also, if you're playing this game with the intention of playing as a Hiro that doesn't get buttfucked every 5 seconds... you're doing it wrong.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Been playing for a few days over several do-overs and all I can say is this:

It's recommended that you grind up until Lvl 10 and above within the starting area, avoiding the Mossy Expanse & even some enemy nodes in the area past the Mermaid's Island (Hopefully you're fortunate enough where you'll have a way to pass the Island node without stepping on it)

I also recommend you farm a sizable amount of GP and Food if you want to survive long term. Personally I've kept sustained 2-300+ Food & around 6-700GP. I did this by maxing out the Forager perk to maximize Drop amounts as well as 2 points into Surveyor so I don't have to waste time scouting to get Artifacts to sell.

Getting the Hunger Charm ASAP is also good as it lowers food consumption to 3.

Leveling the Charisma stat will take you far as it unlocks a lot of favorable outcomes with NPCs such as either lead to getting food such as Dryad & Centaurs (after you beat them in combat the first time and before your character becomes a complete slut otherwise you pay for the food with your boyhole).
Having at least 3 points in Magic will also help with farming Soul Crystals from Golems (2 Crystals if you have 5 in Magic) on top of the XP.

On the topic of Soul Crystals, unless you're building Mage Hiro (which I am not) get as many as you can for equipment upgrades. Personally I've been prioritizing Stat upgrades for my gear and I don't know if that's the best way to go about it but it's worked out for me so there's that.

Combat wise: Invest in Parry. A lot of big scary enemies can't touch you once they're disarmed. Ogres for example have 1 very predictable pattern and only 1 piece of armor. Once they're disarmed they'll just keep falling on their ass forever so they're an easy source of XP, just don't forget to re-equip your weapon after parrying at the early levels and consider leveling Weapon Grip via Perks & Weapon Upgrades in the future.
Early on (around Levels 10-20 ish) don't even try to Parry the Beast Mistress. Just bumrush her at the start of the fight and make sure you have Armor Crusher and a move that heavily imbalances them once they're at low stability, but also make sure to watch your own footing.

Once you're strong enough (around Levels 16 onwards with better gear and perks), you can spam the fuck out of the Arena in Monsters. It's 15GP to enter and you leave with 50GP if you fully clear it, so 35GP profit.

And if you think you're still struggling with food, just keep resting at the Inn. It costs 10GP to rest at either the Human or Monster Town Inn and you get 30 Food off the bat, 40-50 if you stay at Monsters.

But most importantly, make sure you do all of this BEFORE recruiting more adventurers as it increases food consumption up to 5 (with Hunger Charm)

New Game Bonusses also help a lot (like Bonus Stats & whatnot) so don't be afraid to farm for achievements.
Personally getting Locked Up, Perfect Toy, Never Been Kissed, Ass to Mouth, Seat of Power & Wrong Way (Story Mode Only) first is a good start. Getting those 6 gives you 3 Bonus Points already.
Nine-Tenths is really easy too early on if you can find a Ghost. After that try going for Perk-Specific Achievements like Bitch & Queen.
From the start I already knew this game was meant to have multiple playthroughs so keep that in mind.

Last edited:

HumanD7

Nov 27, 2020
Does anyone knows how to complete Kylira's quest? I tried to find walkthrough everywhere, but didn't found anything. I think I'm stuck, I need some help.
I tried Selkie, Wereslut and inn encounters many times, but it's no use

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Also, if you're playing this game with the intention of playing as a Hiro that doesn't get buttfucked every 5 seconds... you're doing it wrong.
There's nothing wrong with playing as either a Chaste or Pure/Top/Switch Hiro that doesn't get his ass pounded. I play as one that sucks the colour off a woman's dick but his butt stays un-fucked. He pounds ass like mad and kisses all the ladies :cool:
Competing with Cait during a 69 to bring her to climax first is the best scene that demonstrates this.
But seriously, the only gripe I have about this whole thing is I wish Hiro (When he does top) has the option to treat his partner better for a more satisfying fuck. You telling me Hiro wouldn't give Urka or Drow a reacharound?
But yeah, I know this is a Bottom Hiro heavy game. I'm just looking forward to more character expansions that let Hiro be a more confident Bottom/Top/Switch
Does anyone knows how to complete Kylira's quest? I tried to find walkthrough everywhere, but didn't found anything. I think I'm stuck, I need some help.
I tried Selkie, Wereslut and inn encounters many times, but it's no use
Friend told me the same issue, have you tried offering Kylira to the Friendly Werewolf, the Brigand & the Ettin?
I can't seem to beat the Dark Knight in Story mode :(.
Practice against her in Adventure Mode and make sure you've got the +2 Gladius from the Ogre and the potions.

I'm posting this here so everyone can see the finished product that Macaron did

THEY'RE FINALLY HERE
THE DEMON KING CREW
1641313543047.png
1641313579999.png

May 25, 2017
There's nothing wrong with playing as either a Chaste or Pure/Top/Switch Hiro that doesn't get his ass pounded. I play as one that sucks the colour off a woman's dick but his butt stays un-fucked. He pounds ass like mad and kisses all the ladies :cool:
Competing with Cait during a 69 to bring her to climax first is the best scene that demonstrates this.
But seriously, the only gripe I have about this whole thing is I wish Hiro (When he does top) has the option to treat his partner better for a more satisfying fuck. You telling me Hiro wouldn't give Urka or Drow a reacharound?
But yeah, I know this is a Bottom Hiro heavy game. I'm just looking forward to more character expansions that let Hiro be a more confident Bottom/Top/Switch

Friend told me the same issue, have you tried offering Kylira to the Friendly Werewolf, the Brigand & the Ettin?

Practice against her in Adventure Mode and make sure you've got the +2 Gladius from the Ogre and the potions.

THEY'RE FINALLY HERE
THE DEMON KING CREW
View attachment 1579392
View attachment 1579393
Gotta love how the picture does not portray at all how hung they are :LOL:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Step 1: Make a Warrior
Step 2: Don't max out strength if you plan on fighting werewolves
Step 3: Get an upgraded sword
Step 4: Spam low attack at everything except ghosts because they require magic
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit

The game really isn't that hard. Also, if you're playing this game with the intention of playing as a Hiro that doesn't get buttfucked every 5 seconds... you're doing it wrong.
Your second step shouldn't be a thing. If you when a fight, then unless I personally want to get rekt, that should be it for me. Aside from that, beating off everything with a dong while showing off your cute girly penis and blue balling is always fun. Never underestimate Hiro and his ability to tease and torture those who don't know their place.:devilish: I also need to mention that being able to hide your sent eliminates the strength issue with the werewolf if I recall.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The Drow top outcome honestly feels dissapointing. She's not among the easiest enemies yet her top interactions is among the most dissapointing top outcomes you can have. You are suposed to have defeated her, yet in the end she ends up cumming while you (technically) do not.
Theory: Drow dislikes cum in her ass.

Either because haughty elf stereotype or she's a hypocrite that doesn't want her spelunking hole gooped up.
blue balling is always fun.
>blue-balling the brigand

-100 Dignity

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

THEY'RE FINALLY HERE
THE DEMON KING CREW
View attachment 1579392
View attachment 1579393
She has no pussy, she has no bed. This girl, has a detachable head! She can fuck dudes, when she wants to and suck herself off, just for you...
Funny enough is usually how I play most of the time. As a switchy leaning to top kind of character with no issue having oral situations happening. The issue is that most of the special kind of scenarios only trigers when you are unwillingly buttfucked. And I say unwillingly because I tried to deliberately become a mare in one playthrough and so far I havent found a way to do so without having to pass by the hoop of being raped yet again. Even "asking" for getting buttfucked didn't trigered that special scenario that is needed for you to become the mare. And scenario that so far seems to get you stuck in the camp forever but at these heights Im not even surprised anymore. It's also a bit dissapointing that the equestrian rank does not increase either if you suck them. Or at least what I've seen while testing it.

The Drow top outcome honestly feels dissapointing. She's not among the easiest enemies yet her top interactions is among the most dissapointing top outcomes you can have. You are suposed to have defeated her, yet in the end she ends up cumming while you (technically) do not.
Don't you have to defeat the centaur, then then try to stay in their camp after having low dignity and such? I recall that having it will auto lose you if you keep seeing Lupa. Also, I agree with the Drow banging. I'm more sad that we never see artwork of it, or even her purple dong. This is generally how I deal with it.
1431147606849.jpg

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Theory: Drow dislikes cum in her ass.

Either because haughty elf stereotype or she's a hypocrite that doesn't want her spelunking hole gooped up.

>blue-balling the brigand

-100 Dignity
Well, they need to get over it and let Hiro's little worm have some relief.:LOL: Also, brigand always gets blue-balled. It's the price you pay for not joining the crew.:Kappa:

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
She has no pussy, she has no bed. This girl, has a detachable head! She can fuck dudes, when she wants to and suck herself off, just for you...
She's the clown of the bunch, you know her well,
She's finally back to get some tail,
Her Cream Cannon can fire in spurts,
If she sees your face, it's gonna splurt,
She's witty, funny and pretty too,
She's the comic relief of the D.K. crew!

She has no flaws, she has no hate,
Th-th-th-this Demon is holding her face,
She can hold her breath when she needs to,
And stretch your anus out, her dick is in you,
Inflate your guts with cum, just like a balloon,
This lovely demon just loves making you spew!

She's back again and feeling blue,
And this time she's not in the mood,
She scares real good, with her helmet on
With her sword and flame out, she's gonna have fun!
She'll flash you a smile when she wants to be lewd,
But Heroes look out 'cause she's after you!

Finally, she's here for you,
It's the tallest member of the D.K. crew!
This Demon's so strong, she's sweet like honey,
Can make a Hero cry out for mommy,
Can tit-fuck a Paladin with relative ease,
Makes crushing cocks seem such a breeze,
She may be firm, while she's blasting your ass,
But this demon's one hell of a lass!

Her cock's got spines, so listen up dudes,
She can take dicks in stride, to suit her mood,
She's quick and nimble when she needs to be,
She can spring through the air and climb up trees!
If you date her, you'll not choose wrong,

With a pounce and a pop, she's got one hell of a dong!

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Yeah I really liked her ^^ She and the Jester are among my faves in terms of design and personality. Same with the interactions you have with them so far. I wish the Jester would appear a bit earlier tho, but I understand why she wouldn't.

And Fleep dont worry, is not the first time that internet comunities have surprised me for their extremely low level of intelligence to not be able to even realise that in the comment I made there has been good and bad things being mentioned, yet u dare to touch the bad ones and somehow you seem to be a deadly siner or something. Yet is fine that I have to deal with the game's BS and not being able to even mention how fucked up it is, being treated like I missed a point of something that the devs definetly suck at making clear for the person who just find the game or hasnt dive into it long enough?

I could say more about the game, both good and bad, but I get the feel is not gonna be worth the time. So instead Ill ask something else. I know that Choo-Choo has the Dulla has their fave but which character is yours Fleep? :3
I'm glad you take it that way! About my fav characters... I'd say my fav is the Dark Knight without a doubt. Then I think Alma and then probably Urka. I consider myself a switch but given how I gotta be a Dom IRL most of the time I usually take the chance to be a turbo sub in this kind of game. To bring back the balance I guess lol.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes