Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
It feels like efforts like this really need commended. There are some games that go months on end without update and the explanation is that they need a tech update or system-wide revision. It really is something to continue to produce results for years on end.
Best part is, as the change logs go, they have had to do that here and there - not a game wide recode, but they've had to refactor and change fair amounts - but they've always ensured there's at least something to be added to the game during those times.

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
I get wanting it to get a big story update but it gets updated with some new content almost every month, and I would not say that the other mode is a sandbox its more like a rogue-lite IMO, And I find it fun af to try and do it in ironman mode.
Yes, but still it's hard to keep playing the sandbox when there's little content beyond a sex scene. I think they should focus on adding scenes to the story and transition those scenes to the open-world sandbox after implementing them into the story. That way the content doesn't slow, and the story is given content. Essentially making 2 games which don't get any less content and offer more scenes for people who want some story with their scenes, and more scenes for people who just want more scenes.

Reactions: jester45

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Any build to arrouse enemies to want to get fucked? there is "rub" option but it doesn't work at all
You don't really need to do this. You can fuck them as soon as your dick is ready. They don't take the pose to get screwed, or something, so arousing them won't do much.

Well, you can raise their Lust, which should change their behavior a bit or at least make them finish quicker. Best way would be winning in Full Nelson and using Make Up skills.

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
They don't take the pose to get screwed, or something, so arousing them won't do much.
Some enemies actually do take the pose to get screwed when they are aroused to want to get fucked by certain lewd skills that state that they do something like that, one of the enemies I know for sure do this are the goblins.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Harpy SPitroast.gif

Hayooooo! Neeew weekly desu~

This time we've got the Dark Knight Tavern Oral art where Hiro gives a cheeky little BJ under the table. We've also added new scenes in story mode that also use that new art (along with the old scene in adventure mode) and a new interaction with the Dark Knight in story mode if you've gone through it. There's also now a generic background for all the tavern scenes, so that's neat, and Cait now has her own theme song!

We're working on the new Chest features and changes and the new Mimic encounter, so stay tuned for that - also up next is the Minotauress Oral animation!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020

View attachment 2755678

This time we've got the Dark Knight Tavern Oral art where Hiro gives a cheeky little BJ under the table. We've also added new scenes in story mode that also use that new art (along with the old scene in adventure mode) and a new interaction with the Dark Knight in story mode if you've gone through it. There's also now a generic background for all the tavern scenes, so that's neat, and Cait now has her own theme song!

We're working on the new Chest features and changes and the new Mimic encounter, so stay tuned for that - also up next is the Minotauress Oral animation!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

That Tavern background's ripe for brawling on!

Reactions: Bob69

jamesbrussel

Aug 27, 2017

View attachment 2755678

Links in the OP!

>Black knight dresses normally in tavern
Fucking hot.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.34.1Java
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Raff

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
With the new animation they've fixed the weird perspective that Hiro had in that art. I'm so glad. It looks awesome now.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
uhhhh why this game is not showing on top of the latest updates whenever a new version is released?
I noticed this on v 0.3.34.0 that got released a few weeks ago and it happened again yesterday when it got updated to v 0.3.34.1

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the new Harpy Animations? I swear i feel like i've tried everything to get them but haven't. Any ideas?
It's been answered many times, if you look it up. You need to find a Harpy Breeding Grounds encounter. You need to defeat the first harpy and lose to the second, Elite.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
uhhhh why this game is not showing on top of the latest updates whenever a new version is released?
I noticed this on v 0.3.34.0 that got released a few weeks ago and it happened again yesterday when it got updated to v 0.3.34.1
Because it only get shown in the lastest update sections when we get the montly, the weekly update are not shown.
As for why ? don't know.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It's been answered many times, if you look it up. You need to find a Harpy Breeding Grounds encounter. You need to defeat the first harpy and lose to the second, Elite.
Because it only get shown in the lastest update sections when we get the montly, the weekly update are not shown.
As for why ? don't know.
That is not correct. It will be on LU every ~2 weeks. Read General rules §3. That means I am only allowed to promote 2/5 updates.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes