Aug 1, 2021
Awww mannnnn, if the main character dont have that pp then this game would have been perfect, it just feels weird when a guy like me see my character got that D in the ass, it just feels so gey lmao, but man i have to admit the art and animation is fucking top tier, only the character desigh at the beginning is so good already
Sr for my bad english

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Awww mannnnn, if the main character dont have that pp then this game would have been perfect, it just feels weird when a guy like me see my character got that D in the ass, it just feels so gey lmao, but man i have to admit the art and animation is fucking top tier, only the character desigh at the beginning is so good already
Sr for my bad english
The art and writing is indeed very good.

inb4 your post derails us all into another topic about if futa is gay

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I never heard of a problem with crashing in battle. I didn't have that problem once. Twiton can give you a link where you can post that bug on the official bug report site.
Have you tried to start it from the exe not the jar?
That was exactly what happened to me. Turns out my version of java was too advanced for the game.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Just use the Full game and start with the exe it uses a build in Java. And when a new version comes out switch the .jar.
That's what I have to do. It was just confusing because I used to be able to use the jar by itself. I was just telling you that his issue isn't exclusive to just him.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
That's what I have to do. It was just confusing because I used to be able to use the jar by itself. I was just telling you that his issue isn't exclusive to just him.
Yeah at some time in the last I think 3 weeks something change so that the standalone use of the .jar brought out the save bug where you click save it instantly crashes your game and I guess like you two said some more bugs.

Reactions: Twiton and Lebrix

RoboShoto

Jun 21, 2020
Cant seem to find the 'TalesofAndrogyny.jar' file, am i doing something wrong? i downloaded the zip file from mega and extracted it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton
Aug 1, 2021
The art and writing is indeed very good.

inb4 your post derails us all into another topic about if futa is gay
Don't get me wrong, i love futa but not the main character, if the main character got that P and not D then this game will be 11/10 for me, before i download this game i thought my character will be a girl and other is fute but then i realize my character got that D as well and it just feels like a Yaoi game, i shouldn't have use the gey word for this sr

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Don't get me wrong, i love futa but not the main character, if the main character got that P and not D then this game will be 11/10 for me, before i download this game i thought my character will be a girl and other is fute but then i realize my character got that D as well and it just feels like a Yaoi game, i shouldn't have use the gey word for this sr
Well, there is an upcoming feature that's being polled that lets you play as a futa (by changing the pronouns) so don't give up hope! :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

• New Character Art - Demon King Reverse Suspended Congress
  • New Animation - Blonde Werewolf Cock Worship
  • New Scenario - Unpopular Character Love
  • New Feature - Alternate Companion Outfits (First Batch)
New survey results dropped!
Next survey will have Character Erection Animations (First Batch) voting and Unpopular Character Love scenarios to vote for, then the next will have Alternate Companion Outfits voting!
I will agree with others and said the dark demon goddess deserves some love too. It has been ages since her introduction in the game with no new scene.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.13.5)

(Click on the image to see the .gif)

This time around we've got the Generic Doggy Anal animation, the first scene of the Trudy questline, some new skills, updated music and art, some fixes, and the introduction of save import/export for Android, meaning that saves are now cross-platform compatible!
The Trudy questline should be in the monthly; failing that, it'll be finished up by next weekly. Still grinding through all the tasks on my current slate, which should be finished by the end of November - then I'll do cleanup in December, in preparation of the next phase (the Evoker and Story Mode).
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes