Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Tons of little things here and there that most would not notice unless comparing the two side by side. Pretty like with the official updates from Majalis. I had to redo all of the updated ones completely from scratch but it's allowing me to incorporate things I have learned since most of them were ones I had done early on.

Like in the last version, I introduced freckles but soon after I found an even better way to do it and am much more pleased with the overall effect so I have been redoing all of that work to try and make it consistent.

For example, I went and redid all 26 of the Hiro portraits to get the freckles and makeup just right and I also did some individual work to each one of them and fixed up tiny errors. (the non-makeup ones just have the freckles).
Yeah the freckles were the first thing I noticed. I thought they were a really nice touch. Thanks for the answer, I've noticed a few things here and there. Some changes weren't easy to spot added to the fact that, to be honest, I just wait for your version to be finished before I play (always had a thing for redheads and freckles).

Also quick question, is there any reason the harpy doesn't have the makeup on her animated portrait anymore? Not sure if you ever said why, as I don't frequent the forums. I kinda miss it.

:(

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
If I can make heads or tails out of it I will try to get some makeup on the Harpy for the next update.
No rush, I appreciate the effort. It sucks that it works that way. I'm certain I remember you complaining about how they would redo models and mess up all your hard work. feelsbad

Keep up the good work :)

Broadnpatchy

Mar 12, 2019
View attachment 317821
Redhead+ Mod Updated to 2.13.0

It's still not 100% back to where I want it just yet. Real life has a tendency to get in the way but figured I would at least get my mod current with the latest version of the game. I have spent quite a bit of time going through all of the existing art and have been redoing quite a bit of it. I did not get to the updated werewolf art yet otherwise I think I got the rest from the last update to the game.

As always Enjoy!

View attachment 317830 View attachment 317829 View attachment 317847 View attachment 317843 View attachment 317844 View attachment 317845 View attachment 317849
Is there an APK version for this or is it entirely for PC?

U

User_1438662

I can't seem to save when opening the .jar on PC. Every time I go to load I have to start over. Any ideas?

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
@Jorja can always link the mod thread or make a notice here every time a new update comes around, perhaps?
I hope that is allowed. I will do so when the next version is ready and see what happens. At least I got the cool modder tag under my avatar. :love:

edit- I got a response from the moderator and it will be fine to post here when I have an update to the mod but if anyone wants to discuss the mod then we need to do that over in the mod thread and not here.

More on the topic I really like that pic of Hiro and Kyrila that was posted. Can't wait to see it finished in the game...and then mod it. :p

Last edited:

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
i think the gay tag should be remove sure its all futas and dicks but there isnt a single masculine body in the game and yes ik the main protagaist is male but still its 90% female body and that 10% is just a dick

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
i think the gay tag should be remove sure its all futas and dicks but there isnt a single masculine body in the game and yes ik the main protagaist is male but still its 90% female body and that 10% is just a dick
While the majority of the sexual encounters in the game are futa-esque there are in fact a few encounters with males that do not appear feminine.

If you have the futa tag off then the Ogre and Innkeeper are 100% male and even with the futa option on you can get gangbanged by a group of male brigands if you refuse the ghost. Examples below.

Screenshot (823).png Screenshot (826).png Screenshot (828).png Screenshot (830).png Screenshot (833).png Screenshot (835).png

Last edited:

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
While the majority of the sexual encounters in the game are futa-esque there are in fact a few encounters with males that do not appear feminine.

If you have the futa tag off then the Ogre and Innkeeper are 100% male and even with the futa option on you can get gangbanged by a group of male brigands if you refuse the ghost. Examples below.

View attachment 319054 View attachment 319055 View attachment 319056 View attachment 319057 View attachment 319059 View attachment 319060
wait i never seen these encounters,ok mb probably cuz i didnt play the story mode

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
wait i never seen these encounters,ok mb probably cuz i didnt play the story mode
If you ticked the box for Futa+ in the settings menu, the encounters for Innkeeper (picture #1), Ogre (#3 #4) will be changed for the Futa variant. Although I don't think there's pic #3 equivalent in the futa+
#2 appears in some BJ scenes - I remember for sure that talking to the Brigand will allow you to Hiroically bribe your way through the encounter (and this scene appears).
#5 is the one you get for stealing items and getting caught (for some reason, you still retain the stolen item... I mean, they literally checked every hole there is to check - how did they not find the stolen goods?)
#6 is one of the newer arts, I believe? Can't remember where do you see that one.

All available in Free Hole Mode

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay, this is stupid. I created a character, moved ONE SPACE and get attacked by a unicorn centaur that kills me in two hits...bang. Already raped with zero ability to do anything at all. What a 'fun' fight.
Are you even able to 'win' a fight in this game? Because the next time I moved it was a werewolf who killed me in three hits. How the hell does a level one actually do anything?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes