Klain50

May 27, 2017
IS there a sequential storyline progression ? CAUSE I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FU*K IS GOING ON !?!?!?!??!?!?! and pls dont tell me to read the entire walkthrough to enjoy the game because thats not how games are supposed to be enjoyed

Apr 10, 2018
I've been following this game for ages now, and i gotta say it just keeps getting better, the art always has me super anticipated for new characters and scenes, it's just a pretty game to look at[ among other things] anyway, keep up the awesome work, this game is really golden.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I've been following this game for ages now, and i gotta say it just keeps getting better, the art always has me super anticipated for new characters and scenes, it's just a pretty game to look at[ among other things] anyway, keep up the awesome work, this game is really golden.
Dude, your comment is misdirected. You gotta adress it to actual developers instead of bunch of pirats.

Reactions: B2B2

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
How to beat the mountain boss? I went to the witch and tried all options but all of them lead to being equipped with a cursed item and I was unable to fight back against any enemy what so ever.
You to the first town and listen to the crowd. Then you learn about the gem that you're supposed to give the witch. A man tells you that he has that gem and you bargain. Then you take the gem to the witch and exchange it to something. Take this something to battle against the boss.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
IS there a sequential storyline progression ? CAUSE I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FU*K IS GOING ON !?!?!?!??!?!?! and pls dont tell me to read the entire walkthrough to enjoy the game because thats not how games are supposed to be enjoyed
Story mode has a story progression. Free mode is just that: you wander around completing any quests that you might find. There's a main objective in each area but you're not required to do it.

May 1, 2017
Does anyone else has this problem that the game is an still image and it only moves when i tab out.
The music is still playing though.
Can somebody help me out?

EDIT: Ok, so the problem only appears when i run the game in Fullscreen-mode

Last edited:

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
You to the first town and listen to the crowd. Then you learn about the gem that you're supposed to give the witch. A man tells you that he has that gem and you bargain. Then you take the gem to the witch and exchange it to something. Take this something to battle against the boss.
I did. Still the same thing happened.

Edt: NVM, it was a glitch or something. Tried again, it worked.

Last edited:

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Is the Android version updated to the latest version already? If not, can you please give post the link?

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Funny, I had been doing nothing but getting gobbo face-sat earlier.
Wiki-scouring was the only way to play CoC/Flexible Survival(SP). Story-mode has been ignored since forever, only getting incremental changes or just getting content that was already in Free-mode. The only thing I care about from story-mode is the expanded Brigand scenes, and only then because she gets two lines of kissing while pounding Hiro. The actual 'quest' is still just as vague.
Edt: NVM, it was a glitch or something. Tried again, it worked.
You must've accidentally bought the hypnosis crown, as being able to access the shop alone would be all you needed even when skipping all text.
what's their discord ?
Their discord is donators only I think.

Last edited:

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Story mode is basically all the assets from free mode put into a pre-made environment that has lore, characters, and more interactivity with the world and it's inhabitants. If you don't understand what's going on, don't fret, because most of us don't either since story mode has kinda been put into the back seat unfortunately.

Honestly, at this point it doesn't seem that they're going to give much attention to the story until they've made significant progress in free mode in the form of art, animations, and encounters. Consider that even Kylira, Trudy, and Urka, the main characters, still have not been fully fleshed out in regards to being companions in free mode.

That said, I haven't really gone far with story. I figured I'd wait until it's worked on a bit more so that the experience isn't stifled. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorja
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes