KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I haven't been able to find the minotaur, any ideas?
Basically the last encounter on the maps. Keep heading NE, and she's right at the end. She has potential to maybe be the best encounter, but not much content yet.

Rsunet I know this weekly has delivered some amazing Goblin content ;) but don't forget about us! We want new goblin facesitting Hiro content too!

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Hello. I havent play this game for are long time, so tell me guys, did developers added sex change, or at least, visible tities for MC?

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Hello. I havent play this game for are long time, so tell me guys, did developers added sex change, or at least, visible tities for MC?
Nope, but they did add a text option for breast size when creating your character. Heres the problem in order for it to get into the game they would have to redraw every single pic with Hiro in it and then create variable ones for each choice of cup size. Thats a ton of work so I doubt we will ever get that into the game.

I would much rather see them add real story based content into the game. We have plenty of sex and enemy variety but very little actual content in my opinion.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I feel like they should pay less attention to polls and what majority wants. That's how you make that elusive quality of being special disappear. Given choice people would always vote for new girls, scenes or cg instead of stuff like story. Imo there is more then anough characters in game already, but those encounters are just smut snippets, no real background behind them. Overall very little characters interactions beside your companions.
There also is this much neglected story mode, why would that be separate mode is beyond me. Just incorporate story in your actual game.

Reactions: john_smith98

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Goddammit... I really like the game concept, but if it will be futa on female... Oh boy:love: Anyway, thank you for the answers. I think, need to check this game after long time again.

Reactions: Jorja

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Time for Rsunet to have a break.

Here you have it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 44741

Idea: Remove (most) combat, and turn this into a dating game.

A bit like Futadom World, but less tedious.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
I also hate the combat in this game. It doesn't make sense, if you want to play a submissive character you always get fucked anyways.
But the character is bipolar anyways, enjoying drinking cum from filthy guys in the brothel and then having hero pride dialogue lines.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Idea: Remove (most) combat, and turn this into a dating game.

A bit like Futadom World, but less tedious.
Nooooooooooo!! The second this happens I'm out.

Good thing that won't happen. If they wanted to make a VN with some of the characters in a spin-off game I'm fine with that but do not mess with the core mechanics of this game. It's an RPG and it should stay that way.

But the character is bipolar anyways, enjoying drinking cum from filthy guys in the brothel and then having hero pride dialogue lines.
That's sorta what I like about Hiro. She's a 100% sissy slut but is in a semi-constant state of denial about that fact.

Anaqiya

Dec 20, 2017
Nooooooooooo!! The second this happens I'm out.

Good thing that won't happen. If they wanted to make a VN with some of the characters in a spin-off game I'm fine with that but do not mess with the core mechanics of this game. It's an RPG and it should stay that way.

That's sorta what I like about Hiro. She's a 100% sissy slut but is in a semi-constant state of denial about that fact.
oh come on he isnt actually 100% sissy, he like to take it but like to give too, dunno why everybody thinks that every trap is 100% sissy, not me thoght, i like cute clothes like dresses and skirt and i still like only women, manly guys with body hair and muscle its just eww to me

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes