Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
can't understand the differences to be honest... and i hope it will get expanded way more
The scene takes the state of Hiros dick into account. So if he's wearing a cage you'll be shown images 3 and 4. If he's cursed with an ever limp dick by the warlock you'll be shown images 6 and 7. And if you're having him do a boring vanilla run you'll be shown images 1 and 2 but dependant on your preference between trek or wars it may also result in either one of them shooting first (images 5 and 8). Hope that helps.

Edit: Upon closer inspection those images look awfully familiar. Spelunking into the jar shows all files for ghost anal to be just over a year old. So if there's new content it sadly didn't make it into the shared jar. Apologies if that's what you meant earlier hw17.

Last edited:

hegghegg

Jan 21, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.2.24.3)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to ask if you guys can let me know who actually needs the mac file or the apk

I would I like the apk if you can post it.

Dec 7, 2017
Edit: Upon closer inspection those images look awfully familiar. Spelunking into the jar shows all files for ghost anal to be just over a year old. So if there's new content it sadly didn't make it into the shared jar. Apologies if that's what you meant earlier hw17.
Yeah, it says new variants in the changelog, but all of those have been present for a good long while.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Majalis_ToA I know you probably don't take bug reports from pirates, but the latest weekly .APK appears to suffer from a few bugs:

Consistently crashes after several encounters, always while on the 'loading' screen.

Some background texture loading jitters especially on the new 3rd map. And once it even managed completely lock up the device with an unresponsive black screen. Had to soft reset.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
OK so i am not the only person who noticed those ghost images were not new. I looked them over carefully just in case there was some slight difference added, but nope. Kinda disappointed.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
yeah sorry about that I saw the changelog and just dumped all the images, I downloaded NotanAlien's version too and the only changes I can find in the .jar is Goblin Anal Animation Assets for .alt Hiro Colors
Don't be. I'm certain everyone here appreciates your doing. Going out of your way to providing new or changed assets in your posts is icing on the cake. So to cut myself short: Thank you!

Reactions: lexlutha

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hi! how can i unlock both goblin animated anal thing?
Just checked by putting up a fight with Selkie and begging/surrendering did the trick. Failing the fight might do as well. This was on a freshly started character who's never tasted gobo dick. I assume the same tactic *snort* will work on her male counterpart too.

Reactions: Dingo139

monster055

May 5, 2019
Just checked by putting up a fight with Selkie and begging/surrendering did the trick. Failing the fight might do as well. This was on a freshly started character who's never tasted gobo dick. I assume the same tactic *snort* will work on her male counterpart too.

tnks for advice

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes