hw17

Aug 2, 2017
The scene takes the state of Hiros dick into account. So if he's wearing a cage you'll be shown images 3 and 4. If he's cursed with an ever limp dick by the warlock you'll be shown images 6 and 7. And if you're having him do a boring vanilla run you'll be shown images 1 and 2 but dependant on your preference between trek or wars it may also result in either one of them shooting first (images 5 and 8). Hope that helps.

Edit: Upon closer inspection those images look awfully familiar. Spelunking into the jar shows all files for ghost anal to be just over a year old. So if there's new content it sadly didn't make it into the shared jar. Apologies if that's what you meant earlier hw17.
yeah no worries, like thanks for the explanation btw :) just hoped to get more image/encounter expanded but sadly i'll have to wait, the only thing i didn't understood it's the trek/wars that left me a bit confused!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
yeah no worries, like thanks for the explanation btw :) just hoped to get more image/encounter expanded but sadly i'll have to wait, the only thing i didn't understood it's the trek/wars that left me a bit confused!
You're welcome. And that Star Trek/Star Wars piece was just a convoluted way of confessing that I don't know how to trigger the latter images. Nerdom demanded dragging into this.

Reactions: hw17

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Help how or where to edit lust or is it pleasure? i want hiro to not ejaculate in one or couple strokes

Last edited:
Reactions: Teregush

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Majalis_ToA Do you think it's possible to make some threesome scenes between Urka/Dullahan/Minotauress and Hiro? Or maybe even a 3way scene with brigand/harpy with one of companions (Preferably Orc). That would be something to look forward to.

Dullahan already knows Minotauress so the 3way between Hiro/Dullahan/Mino is not very unrealistic.
Or a Checkbox for 3some when Urka is your companion (Plus slave version) when you visit Mino or Dullahan. The plot could be that because you're Urka's slave you need her premission to be Dullahan's girlfriend or give yourself to Mino. Which this premission is acquired by Urka joining the fun. Or simply she asks to join if Hiro is not her slave.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Love how this game is made and all the content, but I wish there was an option to make the MC look more masculine (more boy-like clothes and hairdo). While I'm very much into femdom/futa-on-male, sissy/crossdressing isn't really my thing, so the MC's girly looks are a bit of a turn off.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Love how this game is made and all the content, but I wish there was an option to make the MC look more masculine (more boy-like clothes and hairdo). While I'm very much into femdom/futa-on-male, sissy/crossdressing isn't really my thing, so the MC's girly looks are a bit of a turn off.
seems reasonable that in a game where 90% of the ppl is femaleish you will not find a lot of masculine equipment, you can make your char more masculine but if you make it a 10ft gladiator you loose the tales of "androgyny" and become conan the barbarian fuckhole, are you really sure of your idea? xD

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
seems reasonable that in a game where 90% of the ppl is femaleish you will not find a lot of masculine equipment, you can make your char more masculine but if you make it a 10ft gladiator you loose the tales of "androgyny" and become conan the barbarian fuckhole, are you really sure of your idea? xD
LOL, nope, I certainly wouldn't want him to be a 10ft gladiator... tiny wimpy boy is perfectly fine with me, only wish he didn't have those girly clothes and hairdo

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
LOL, nope, I certainly wouldn't want him to be a 10ft gladiator... tiny wimpy boy is perfectly fine with me, only wish he didn't have the girly clothes and hairdo
if you don't like his clothes, change his class to something like warrior, it's full armor
but it's explained in the story that it's "manly" to wear stuff like that and looking feminine.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
if you don't like his clothes, change his class to something like warrior, it's full armor
but it's explained in the story that it's "manly" to wear stuff like that and looking feminine.
Bah, warrior class has shitty charisma and magic stats, cannot do fun stuff with the ghost chick :p

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
you can be a litteral god with any class you want
and i'm not even talking about save editing, but you also can do that and be even better than a god.
Funny you say that, considering the very objective of the free mode is to defeat an actual living god(dess). She is weak to jewelry and fucks everyone, not just the sinners or the atheists, but she is still a goddess though. Hmm, actually that kinda reminds me of Lucoa from Dragon Maid animated TV series. On a related note, don't they both have Aztec\Mayan sounding names?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes