UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Warlock suffers not being a recurring\multi-scenes character.
I like the warlock, i found her interesting and her scenes are nice.
But like you said, she doesn't have a lot a scenes and more often than not, will disappear.
I also have another problem with her tho, if you have her in a way that she is still here and you can have sex with her, she will "transform" you into a girl and you will lose the tag "free cock" and will be unable to see other scene (like "be the girlfriend" for dulahan)

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
But like you said, she doesn't have a lot a scenes and more often than not, will disappear.
I also have another problem with her tho, if you have her in a way that she is still here and you can have sex with her, she will "transform" you into a girl and you will lose the tag "free cock" and will be unable to see other scene (like "be the girlfriend" for dulahan)
I think that's the point though, right? She dominated you so entirely you can't even take the top role anymore. It's nice to have changes from encounters threaten to be permanent. Stops each encounter from becoming cheap.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I think that's the point though, right? She dominated you so entirely you can't even take the top role anymore. It's nice to have changes from encounters threaten to be permanent. Stops each encounter from becoming cheap.
i agree with you on that point, but i'll take my example again, you can't exactly say that you're a top in the "be the girlfriend" scene of dulahan.
I like the idea that she dominate you so hard you can't use your dick anymore, but at the same time, losing other scenes where you're not the top because of that...kinda sucks.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
i agree with you on that point, but i'll take my example again, you can't exactly say that you're a top in the "be the girlfriend" scene of dulahan.
I like the idea that she dominate you so hard you can't use your dick anymore, but at the same time, losing other scenes where you're not the top because of that...kinda sucks.
Yep, fair point. All I can offer is that in rogue-like games you pick a build and try to make it to the end with that build. By the same token, in this rogue-like perhaps they are separate routes? I've been thinking about the warlock route as an extended bad-end. A status so crippling that you limp along as far as possibly but getting fucked into submission is inevitable?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I don't understand how the advantage system works, is it working correctly?
It should work as intended. What you need to watch is that the bar at the top. If the bar reaches left most side, it means you are losing and the enemy may try to fuck you. If the bar reaches the right most side, it means you are winning the grapple and may fuck the enemy. What you need is high Strength and Endurance to win the grapple.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Thank you for you quick answer, however I was clearly unclear.
what I meant was about the advantage "status" that centering+ashi action does. At first glance, it seems that it would be use with the overrnu action since it has a clause about the advantage state, however I cannot seem to see the difference between a standard overrun and a set-up one
please advise.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Actually, there are 3 options if you lose a fight to her: you get the one you are talking about if you tell her that you want to be a girl. If you tell her that you want to be addicted to anal sex and your anal addict score is low enough then she'll make you wear cursed panties (which won't let you top, but can be removed using anticurse scroll that can be purchased in the Monster Town shop) - if your anal addict score is too high it will result in bad ending. If you choose to make her love cocks, there will be no real consequences except that she'll fuck you every time you visit the manor. If you defeat her or fail the stats check and let her surprise you, she'll just disappear after the initial encounter.

Reactions: DangBits

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Thank you for you quick answer, however I was clearly unclear.
what I meant was about the advantage "status" that centering+ashi action does. At first glance, it seems that it would be use with the overrnu action since it has a clause about the advantage state, however I cannot seem to see the difference between a standard overrun and a set-up one
please advise.
Oh, I thought that 'advantage' meant the status buff you get when you make the opponent cum? This is confusing...

• Angry
Reactions: FluffyDaemon

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Actually, there are 3 options if you lose a fight to her: you get the one you are talking about if you tell her that you want to be a girl. If you tell her that you want to be addicted to anal sex and your anal addict score is low enough then she'll make you wear cursed panties (which won't let you top, but can be removed using anticurse scroll that can be purchased in the Monster Town shop) - if your anal addict score is too high it will result in bad ending. If you choose to make her love cocks, there will be no real consequences except that she'll fuck you every time you visit the manor. If you defeat her or fail the stats check and let her surprise you, she'll just disappear after the initial encounter.
oh don't worry, i know that.
but like i said with alfa, the whole point of the warlock is that she dominate you so hard you can't be hard anymore, not choosing the "become a girl" option is just a shame really.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
UndeadEve Question out of the blue, who are your least favourite encounters? I'm not trying to conduct a survey here, just wondering if you have a similar list to me?
mmmh...
I'd say, in no particular order, that my least fav are the angel, the elf lady of the pond (don't remember her name or if she has a name), the giantess, the jester and until she has more scenes, the vampire hunter.
the angel and the elf are too "normal" for me, not that i dislike girls in any way, but when i play that game, i'm looking for futas and shemale to fuck my character.
The giantess is ok, but i'm not a huge fan of giants (no pun intended), her scene are fun to watch from time to time, but i'm not going out of my way to meet her most of the time.
for the jester, i find her...weird, i guess she's supposed to be, but i can't follow what happens when i meet her, maybe in a futur update or story update she could be really good.
and lastly, the vampire hunter, her character is alright, her quest is fine, but there is no reward and no scene with her, it's just a shame and i feel like i've wasted my time doing her quest.

But now i'm curious as well, what are yours ?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
mmmh...
I'd say, in no particular order, that my least fav are the angel, the elf lady of the pond (don't remember her name or if she has a name), the giantess, the jester and until she has more scenes, the vampire hunter.
the angel and the elf are too "normal" for me, not that i dislike girls in any way, but when i play that game, i'm looking for futas and shemale to fuck my character.
The giantess is ok, but i'm not a huge fan of giants (no pun intended), her scene are fun to watch from time to time, but i'm not going out of my way to meet her most of the time.
for the jester, i find her...weird, i guess she's supposed to be, but i can't follow what happens when i meet her, maybe in a futur update or story update she could be really good.
and lastly, the vampire hunter, her character is alright, her quest is fine, but there is no reward and no scene with her, it's just a shame and i feel like i've wasted my time doing her quest.

But now i'm curious as well, what are yours ?
I agree with everything there tbh, I think if I were to TRY to refute any of those it'd be the jester? I think "her" design is hot but her scenes are a little ehhhhhhhhhhh

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
oh don't worry, i know that.
but like i said with alfa, the whole point of the warlock is that she dominate you so hard you can't be hard anymore, not choosing the "become a girl" option is just a shame really.
LOL, yeah... but not being able to get ovipositioned by the mermaid or become the dulahan's "girlfriend" is a bit of a shame too (though you can still do the latter prior to the warlock encounter since you only need free cock with the dulahan one time... but mermaid's eggs... mhmmm)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes