Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I don't think they are being lazy with not wanting to root their phone doing that can in some instances cause security flaws and issues
holy shit, i made 1 fucking joke stop quoting me please, 1 damn google search and you can find out you dont need to root your phone or learn how to fucking hack into the CIA. its a simple fucking process of which there are many many many many many many many many many guides on how to solve his problem.

• Haha
Reactions: Choo-choo

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
holy shit, i made 1 fucking joke stop quoting me please, 1 damn google search and you can find out you dont need to root your phone or learn how to fucking hack into the CIA. its a simple fucking process of which there are many many many many many many many many many guides on how to solve his problem.
Dude calm down. I apologize if my comment offended you in some way. I never used Cheat Engine so I didn't know you can use it to alter the android game files without rooting the device. From here i'll try looking into it without bothering anyone else. My question was sincere I thank you for information.

rj45direct

Apr 6, 2019
OK now I just feel like you're trolling me by deliberately misunderstanding my words. Let's just drop the conversation eh?
Yeah sorry I'm not native english so for me an "extremely one dimensional and no brainer" combat system could mean, uhh... that it's not a very complex one so you don't need a very big brain to undrstand or playing it sorry for misunderstanding you friend

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
Omg this looks amazing. Now we just need more Werewolf scenes especially in the camp that would be amazing

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
You either need to have your device rooted (files are hidden) or based on a sarcastic yet very grumpy gentleman few comments above, you can use Cheat Engine...
Or use the file I gave you in the last page (I practically gigged a file FOR YOU. No work. Just download and drag into your folder and override the save file and you have it ready). If you connect your phone to your PC, it becomes a memory unit in the way your PC recognizes it and you move about files on a whim.

BravoStar

Dec 16, 2017
When i talked to Alma (Warlock's name, pretty cute) and saw the option to be trained, i assumed i'd get to learn that suggestion spell, little did i know Hiro would have the choice of being three different flavors of bottom bitch.

Even if i don't get the actual spell, like how the first two companions get to cast support spells in combat every now and again, it would be sweet if Alma could attempt some mind control to help you.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
When i talked to Alma (Warlock's name, pretty cute) and saw the option to be trained, i assumed i'd get to learn that suggestion spell, little did i know Hiro would have the choice of being three different flavors of bottom bitch.

Even if i don't get the actual spell, like how the first two companions get to cast support spells in combat every now and again, it would be sweet if Alma could attempt some mind control to help you.
hehehe What did you expect from a game where everyone wants to enter the poor Hiro's bottom? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes