zayn zidel

Sep 25, 2019
I don't know when or how but my resolution is messed up.
I can't get to the option to fix it.
Just stuck in the right corner of the screen. Any advice?

Nevermind I managed to tinker with it and get it working.
Since I'm a noob and asking for advice might as well ask what's the best way to cheat for PC?
Is there an editing app I should get with some tutorials I could read or should I just use the game cheat and grind?

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Save files can be altered via text editor, although some of the advanced editing requires some bit of experimentation and, unfortunately, playing the game some first. What I mean by that last bit is that some of the data written to the saves are not in fact written in until they are relevant to that save's progress, such as perks. Surveyor, for instance, is written nowhere in a save that does not have it unlocked, but unlocked it will add the line ""SURVEYOR": 1" within the Perks group. Health, Stamina, and Mana uniquely requires you to alter the tiers the same way you alter their relevant stat. So if you wanted to change the health to 600 from the base of 60, for example, you need to find "healthTiers" found above health and alter the tiers in the same way, so you'd change all four of the "15" values to "150" so they add up to the health total.

I'd recommend backing up a copy before going nuts and diving into save editing until you've gotten the hang of it and also I'd recommend using Notepad++ as it caches your file edits so you can use "undo" a lot more flexibly than regular notepad, even after saving changes to the document (closing N++ clears the cache, though, so keep it open until you're satisfied with the edits). The save files are data sensitive to the point that anything out of place, a single missing space or misspelled word or accidentally removed bracket will make the file unreadable until the offending errors are corrected or removed. N++'s undo permits a greater ability to deal with that fact since you can undo the last set of changes if they cause the file to fail so you don't have to start all over with a new save entirely. Something else to remember is that save slot 1 is named save0.json and save slot 2 is save1.json and so on.

amaterasu666

Jan 22, 2018
i've made 3 new characters and 3rd map doesn't appear ... am i missing something ?

EDIT: nvm i just needed to pass the outpost in the second map ... lol

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
OH MY GOD YES, WARLOCK COMPANION!

There's not enough ahegao pictures in the multiverse to represent my glee.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Are there any good strategies for fighting centaurs, i normally play a mage but they aren't affected by paralysis or sleep, so i keep losing to them,:mad:
Face down, ass up, LOL... you gain a delicious anal orgasm, some XP points and a bunch of arrows which you can later use or sell... what more could you possibly want? :p

But yeah, if you are really determined to be an asshole... keep you distance and guard till she uses up all her arrows, then hit her... she's pretty vulnerable in mele.

Apr 16, 2019
Incidentally, I'm disappointed in the talk of "feature lockout" and officially "completing" the game with no acknowledgement of what seem to be critical faults.
  • "Bottom" skills being only attainable through brothel work, so there's no way to not disappoint your first several clients.
  • Arbitrary assignment of experience; forcing you to take particular routes through encounters to get it.
  • Sphincter "irritation" that seems to never heal or affect anything.
  • Expensive equipment "upgrades" that don't anything.
  • No "escape hatch" to get out of combat loops.
  • Why does being horny reduce your stats, while being "satisfied" reduces enemies' stats?
As well as some relatively minor issues.
  • Stances that make no sense; e.g., Drow can fall to the ground while simultaneously being mounted on their cats.
  • "Ironman Mode" still lets you save via menu.
  • It'd be nice to be able to see an estimate of how much food it would cost to reach a particular point.
  • Arbitrary forced choice between Kylira as companion versus brothel worker.
  • No dialog/event history in combat; so that you can easily miss lines when cycling through moves.
  • Cheap auto-losses; not just the Werewolf, but others like insulting the Ettin or innocently asking the Warlock for "training".
  • Does the apple represent food or fullness?
Also, the sexual "combat" is a lot more fun than reading canned narration of sex you're having. I wish it'd been used to build some of the non-combat encounters in the game; maybe spiced-up with more frequent dialog and special messages.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2019
Incidentally, I'm disappointed in the talk of "feature lockout" and officially "completing" the game with no acknowledgement of what seem to be critical faults.
Adding to this: Making heal spells only available in combat; forcing the player to try to draw out fights just so they can heal.

And speaking of pronouns, it's weird how male companions are periodically called "they". (Though that's minor compared to some of the other problems with narrated events.)

Reactions: smegmaboyo

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Are there any good strategies for fighting centaurs, i normally play a mage but they aren't affected by paralysis or sleep, so i keep losing to them,:mad:

Also it's been super slow lately I've changed setting for better performance but it's still slow af, anyone know how to get it to load faster??? o_O
actually centaur is one of the easiest to defeat. You need to have a shield. Go to block. Arrows deal 0 damage to it; stay there until she spends all her arrows. After that she is helpless.

Reactions: SlImmyCumbust
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes