Silverstig

May 8, 2020
I think this game is absolutely amazing! My only gripe is with each update it has new scenes and characters when it should focus on adding art to some of the artless scenes and fix up the Pervert tab. (like with the brigand mating press it has transitions from penetrated to deeper to creampie, but you can only see the initial penetration art and can't view the others.)

D

Deleted member 2215801

Newb here, thanks in advance but how to I enable gameplay on Win64 with the most recent Java updates?
Yah, I seem to be having the same problem. Worked perfectly fine before this recent update.
Edit: After reverting back to the previous Java update, everything started working fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 7, 2017
I think this game is absolutely amazing! My only gripe is with each update it has new scenes and characters when it should focus on adding art to some of the artless scenes and fix up the Pervert tab. (like with the brigand mating press it has transitions from penetrated to deeper to creampie, but you can only see the initial penetration art and can't view the others.)
To be fair, they have said that once all of the existing characters/enemies have their idle animations and the new UI elements and such are implemented, it's going to basically be a 100% focus on art for scenes...

But I do agree with you, some of the old characters/enemies need some love.

SlImmyCumbust

May 18, 2019
Are there any good strategies for fighting centaurs, i normally play a mage but they aren't affected by paralysis or sleep, so i keep losing to them,:mad:

Also it's been super slow lately I've changed setting for better performance but it's still slow af, anyone know how to get it to load faster??? o_O

Sep 10, 2018
Are there any good strategies for fighting centaurs, i normally play a mage but they aren't affected by paralysis or sleep, so i keep losing to them,:mad:

Also it's been super slow lately I've changed setting for better performance but it's still slow af, anyone know how to get it to load faster??? o_O
Just defend yourseld until she runs out of arrows, than she will only use weak attacks.
And about the slow performance, try running on window mode too, it can help a little.

Reactions: SlImmyCumbust
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes