Apr 14, 2019
Cant believed i missed the latesed update...download will ensue immediately. I have been a HUGE fan of this game since i joined this community. Just been quietly sitting on the side up until now but felt it necessary to be more involved. Gonna be watching this develope and progress like a hawk from here on out. Please keep up the great work muttdoggy and everyone else involved. I'm not just speaking for myself when i say y'alls work is greatly appreciated!

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
The mod has been updated to the current 2.27.1 version with some of the newer images modded along with some updates to preexisting modded art that I wasn't completely happy with. I also pretty much went through all the animations and added makeup to a lot of the enemies who were static the last time I played the game from almost a year ago.

There is still quite a bit of art to mod but anything I didn't get around to will still function 100% and will just show the stock art as expected. If you would like to take a look you can click on the TOA pic in my sig or check out the 1st post for the link to my mod page.

Hope you enjoy it. Take care, stay safe, and God bless.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
How often do you guys play the updates? This is the bane of sandbox games where it's really difficult to follow updates, especially if it's weekly and you can just view the CGIs. Also how do you follow which update you last played?

I played 0.2.12 last and I use bookmars on initial post to show what update I played last.

Reactions: Dingo139

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
[QUOTE = "MystZER0, publicación: 463432, miembro: 18331"]
en realidad es 1000 de oro. lo mejor es hackear el dinero
[/CITAR]
hola amigo sabes como puedo hackear el juego me lo podrias decir pporfabor para poder tener mas plata
Hola, hablo un poco Espanol pero voy a probar a ayudar. Cuando tu descargas el "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" y abres el juego, tu va a ver una carpeta que se llama ".toa-data". Dento si empiezas una juaga nueve vas a ver el "save.json" donde puedes ver el dinero y todo otro. Dime tienes no idea como cambiar las opciones.

========

Hello, I speak a little bit of Spanish so I'm going to try to help. When you open "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" which you have downloaded and you have started the game, you will see a new folder at location where you first started the game called ".toa-data". Inside when you start a new game you will save a "save.json" or similar where you can edit money and other options like points. Tell me if you have no idea how to change them

Sargeras

Jun 26, 2017
Is anyone else's resolution messed up when you open the game? i didnt have that in the past but now i have to guess where the full screen button is and lower the resolution.

J-V1

May 1, 2018
Then the game wouldn't be called Tales of Androgyny. This is a game about monster dickgirls fucking a trap boy named Hiro in his ass most of the time.
androgyny means someone having characteristics of both genders, it's not exclusive to feminine men, it can also be a masculine looking girl, or, someone whose face is so in the middle that you can't tell the gender just by looking

J-V1

May 1, 2018
hi, i played the latest windows version last night, i seem to be unable to create or overwrite saves.
i started a new game and saving doesnt do anything. later i imported my saves from a previous version and they load fine, but i can't overwrite them (hitting the save button still does nothing)
has this happened to anyone else? what do?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes