TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
I've never started a new game without selecting elfblood after the firt time using it. The other races are cool but elfblood is a game changer, it makes things so much easier, mainly with hunger charm.

thebighole

Nov 18, 2019
is there a way to find food in whatever mode we play ?

EDIT: i forgot to ask how de we get gold and where are the save file of the game ?
Your chances of getting a hunger charm are determined by Perception, by the way. They're also the best way of getting gold. If you find lots of "Artifact Cache" on the map, you can collect extra hunger charms to sell.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
did i have to be on the ground after this or something like that ?
Use rub in seduce section. The "Horny" points accumulated from rub must be higher than the points it's normally generated (which cause erection as fight goes on and they try to put it up yours)
After that just hit the deck and face up. Although this is a bit clunky since Maj did not update fight mechanics (Yet) and they usually just sit on your face and eventually go 69.

TheRedRobin

Feb 5, 2020
First off, thank you for this and secondly, do we have a gallery? I mostly just want the pictures. I've played through the game already and got my fun out of it. Would mostly just like the pictures.

Reactions: weyfferer

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
First off, thank you for this and secondly, do we have a gallery? I mostly just want the pictures. I've played through the game already and got my fun out of it. Would mostly just like the pictures.
You can change the extension on the jar file to .zip and open it or extract it with 7z, and you will find all the images in folder inside the extracted or opened .zip file.

I have done this to modify the images, and text files and re insert them from time to time. but you could also view the images this way.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
You can change the extension on the jar file to .zip and open it or extract it with 7z, and you will find all the images in folder inside the extracted or opened .zip file.

I have done this to modify the images, and text files and re insert them from time to time. but you could also view the images this way.
Which .jar file exactly ?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Apart from the dryad mentioned by earlier commenters, you also get food when you steal eggs elite harpies (provided you have sufficient stats to keep them) and from the dullahan (provided you've managed to become her "girlfriend"). The elf lady encounters will replenish your food and HP if you chose to drink from the pond during the first encounter - if you chose not to, you get more lewd choices during subsequent encounters which allow you to gain XP instead.

lpg98

Dec 20, 2019
The game say something of Open gl error at start it.....help T_T
PS:sorry my bad english pliss

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

EDIT: i forgot to ask how de we get gold and where are the save file of the game ?
My character has several hundred food thanks to the talent that let's you get healing/food from swallowing.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Currently stucked in the Centaur Plains. Is there anyway to leave?
That's why I always make sure to buy or steal a town teleport scroll. They're pretty much necessary if you get kidnapped by centaurs of the Mouth Fiend.
I think you can get away from the centaur area by talking to/taking a few more horse cocks up the tailpipe. But it has been a long time since I've done the centaur content, so I may be wrong.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Well, it's been almost an entire year since I last checked in with the game. I found myself curious to see just what was new with the game. I also wanted to see if my mod would still work with the game after all this time and after some minor adjustments, it does.

I also started to work on a few of the new images that I really liked and then started to re-work a few of my older ones as I have a tendency to do.

If anyone is interested I invite you to come and take a look. Just click the Redhead+ Mod link found in the very 1st post on this thread or the red hyperlink here and see some of the graphical changes I made to the game.

I hope you like it but either way, take care, be safe, and play some TOA.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Almost but not always the versions that end in .0 are usually just the culmination of the previous month's weekly editions. So assuming this to be the case here then 2.27.0 should be identical to 2.26.4 so it's generally best to wait until the week after the .0 versions for new content.

Reactions: ElukiaTV
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes