Brommiss

Oct 9, 2017
It crashes when i press begin/continue win 64 version.
Error txt.

com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load font, FreeType error code: 2
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeType$Library.newMemoryFace(FreeType.java:123)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeType$Library.newFace(FreeType.java:109)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeTypeFontGenerator.<init>(FreeTypeFontGenerator.java:95)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeTypeFontGenerator.<init>(FreeTypeFontGenerator.java:86)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenElements.getCustomFont(ScreenElements.java:65)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getEncounter(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:231)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getScreen(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:132)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.switchScreen(AbstractScreen.java:236)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.switchFade(LoadScreen.java:46)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.showScreen(AbstractScreen.java:95)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.render(LoadScreen.java:52)
at com.badlogic.gdx.Game.render(Game.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:233)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)
Change another font in options

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Looks good and gets on my way everytime i browse for games, i would like a heads up tho, is the m/m stuff avoidable?
depends on your definition of m/m mostly.
if by that you mean, man on man, pure and simple, yes, you can avoid it.
if by that you mean taking dicks up the ass (or putting yours in someone ass, that happens too), whether it's a man or a girl, it's possible, but why would you do that.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Jogo129

Dec 29, 2017
i saw that there is cowgirl or reverse cowgirl skill but how are you suppose to make your ennemies sit on you, i mean it's not like i can force them to do it

reptile90

Feb 13, 2020
For some reason i cant attack at all. When i enter a battle attack menu not showed up. Already equipped with a weapon.
I can only do;
block
duck
hit the deck
beg
nothing more.

Ghentvert

Feb 27, 2020
For some reason i cant attack at all. When i enter a battle attack menu not showed up. Already equipped with a weapon.
I can only do;
block
duck
hit the deck
beg
nothing more.
You probably have the cursed tiara equipped that you can either steal from/ buy from the witch. You cant take it off unless you use a scroll( i forget the name of) that allows you to take off cursed items. That should solve your problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: cumboy

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
These are from Majalis Twitter
Nice picture of Trudy's backside

and CAW

Go and check them out!

Reactions: mojo211995

Ghaust

Jul 15, 2018
depends on your definition of m/m mostly.
if by that you mean, man on man, pure and simple, yes, you can avoid it.
if by that you mean taking dicks up the ass (or putting yours in someone ass, that happens too), whether it's a man or a girl, it's possible, but why would you do that.
Thanks for the answers, futa on male is not my thing really so i guess i'll avoid this game at the moment.

Reactions: peanut666666
Dec 7, 2017
Thanks for the answers, futa on male is not my thing really so i guess i'll avoid this game at the moment.
You'll be avoiding it forever then, because that's the primary kink here.

Not trying to make you change your mind, just stating a fact. This game is for people who like reading stories and seeing pics of well-endowed futa "ladies" giving it to ya boi in the pooper...

Jogo129

Dec 29, 2017
can someone tell me what we have to do to make enemies ride you (cowgirl or reverse cowgirl), i know i have to arouse them first but i don't know how to trigger it , it's not like i can make them sit on me during a fight

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
can someone tell me what we have to do to make enemies ride you (cowgirl or reverse cowgirl), i know i have to arouse them first but i don't know how to trigger it , it's not like i can make them sit on me during a fight
Helena will do it quite often and willingly as long as you aren't wearing the cage and Persephone might do it sometimes when you rest on your back and do not resist her (though she is just as likely to sit on your face, face-fuck you or fuck you missionary style in this scenario). The mermaid will do it if you submit to her (though in the narrative, not in sex-fight). Never experienced it with others.

Jogo129

Dec 29, 2017
is there a way to find food in whatever mode we play ?

EDIT: i forgot to ask how de we get gold and where are the save file of the game ?

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah you can forage, but it can get hard to keep enough food for sure.

If you pick elfBlood, and get the Hunger charm, you should be pretty well set though, or that is the way it works for me.

EDIT >> If you have a high enough Charisma, you can beg from the Tree lady, and get 10 apples I think. Money is a mixed bag, and doing quests for the Whore house lady, killing mob's and a few other things can give money, but they will require tail, and lip service. I cheat a lot on the money so not real knowledgeable on that

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2017
Yeah you can forage, but it can get hard to keep enough food for sure.

If you pick elfBlood, and get the Hunger charm, you should be pretty well set though, or that is the way it works for me.

EDIT >> If you have a high enough Charisma, you can beg from the Tree lady, and get 10 apples I think. Money is a mixed bag, and doing quests for the Whore house lady, killing mob's and a few other things can give money, but they will require tail, and lip service. I cheat a lot on the money so not real knowledgeable on that
The Dryad gives you food whether you successfully plead or present your butt.

Also, money doesn't mean much in terms of food. You should have enough from defeating enemies and looting chests, and the food you can buy from shops is limited anyway. The meat you can buy from certain traveling humanoids is about the only use for gold when it comes to food, and you should always have enough for that just from moving around.

EDIT: i forgot to ask how de we get gold and where are the save file of the game ?
Elf blood, hunger charm, pleading/fucking every Dryad you see, and buying the "40 meats" from any meat traders you come across should be enough to allow you to stockpile plenty of meat for your journeys.

Other than that, investing in the foraging skill, which will make it less-likely that you get taken to pound town or encounter a game over when foraging (I always just save scum it when I'm a turn away from starving), as well as limiting the number of companions you have, will allow you to not even really worry about food that much when exploring the sparser regions where the meat merchants aren't common.

Personally, I feel like everyone in the game who sells meat at town locations should restock their inventory periodically... but maj seems to think food management should be some kind of timer imposed on exploration for some reason.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes