iluminatro

May 16, 2019
That is not how it works. This was already explained here, by the developer themselves. Search the thread for more info.
Checked it, correct, it seems you can now set a limit. This was not the case when I backed the game and it did work like that back then.

Deleted my initial post so that people dont get misled.

Last edited:

iluminatro

May 16, 2019
so what if you set a limit you only get that number of posts out of however many are posted?
As they explained it, the pay per update model is a precursor from the time when the patreon account was used for thier art and stories mainly and it isnt easily possible to switch it now. You can say you want to pay 5 dollars max for the 5 dollar tier but they enabled that you would still see all the content of the 5 dollar tier. You just have to actually select it when making the pledge.

Edit: One of the times adressed if you want to read it yourself. Sorry, it has been some time since I was a backer, didnt know it was actually changed, makes it way better though.

As I've said numerous times, this is false: see the attached image. You can set a monthly maximum on Patreon pledges to a Per Update creator, and that does not have any effect on Patreon's functionality. Anyone in the Bunny Tier sees all Bunny Tier posts, which is all you need to access the weekly builds. We only use it for determining how many votes someone gets in the patron surveys.

The only reason we are a per update Patreon is that our Patreon was originally for our art and stories, not for ToA. We had the Patreon for over a year before ToA began development. At the time, we posted art for free to hentai foundry once or twice a month, so we made it a per-update Patreon so people could incentivize us to post more often if they wanted to. Based on that support, we started to post four guaranteed updates a month, split between art and stories, and we've continued that since then. When ToA started development, only one of those four updates were ToA-related; now all of our work is put into ToA.

Last edited:

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
As they explained it, the pay per update model is a precursor from the time when the patreon account was used for thier art and stories mainly and it isnt possible to switch it now. You can say you want to pay 5 dollars max for the 5 dollar tier but they enabled that you would still see all the content of the 5 dollar tier. You just have to actually select it when making the pledge.
ok thanks

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For clarity I usually choose to not upload the first monthly build whenever it comes up as it's just an accumulation of the last month's build put into one update for Patreon $3 Patrons, with no new content (sometimes bugfixes). I see a lot of people always asking for it whenever it comes up so I assume you guys must not know.

And when the start of a new Month falls on a weekend, there usually isn't another update till next week.

Apr 16, 2019
I wish we could access logs from decision screens.

Maybe it's nondeterministic or hardware-specific somehow. Not going to record and upload a video when I can just make sure to choose the carriage option in the future.

move to another node, turn down encounter, then back
How do I "turn down" an encounter?

How enlightening.

i wonder what that preload option does
I wonder the same. It drags on so long that it's hard to believe even a gigabyte of data accounts for it. Windows prompts me sometimes about whether I want to close the unresponsive program. If the loading can't be moved to the background, maybe a progress bar would help?

Last edited:
Reactions: super_slicer

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I wish we could access logs from decision screens.
yes

Maybe it's nondeterministic or hardware-specific somehow. Not going to record and upload a video when I can just make sure to choose the carriage option in the future.
no

How do I "turn down" an encounter?
big ol skip button

How enlightening.
yes
I wonder the same. It drags on so long that it's hard to believe even a gigabyte of data accounts for it. Windows prompts me sometimes about whether I want to close the unresponsive program. If the loading can't be moved to the background, maybe a progress bar would help?
no

Apr 16, 2019
big ol skip button
That doesn't bypass an encounter; it just fast-forwards through the text. You still have to fight or take dick as applicable. The Jester is the easiest to get through, if you have a stat that can pass one of her games; but going out and back still costs food, which is likely to be short returning from the third map.

jtping1

Feb 9, 2020
I am having trouble getting past the main menu screen. It will crash when it tries to load on the Android version can someone tell me how to fix this

reptile90

Feb 13, 2020
It crashes when i press begin/continue win 64 version.
Error txt.

com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load font, FreeType error code: 2
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeType$Library.newMemoryFace(FreeType.java:123)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeType$Library.newFace(FreeType.java:109)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeTypeFontGenerator.<init>(FreeTypeFontGenerator.java:95)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.freetype.FreeTypeFontGenerator.<init>(FreeTypeFontGenerator.java:86)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenElements.getCustomFont(ScreenElements.java:65)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getEncounter(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:231)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getScreen(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:132)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.switchScreen(AbstractScreen.java:236)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.switchFade(LoadScreen.java:46)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.showScreen(AbstractScreen.java:95)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.render(LoadScreen.java:52)
at com.badlogic.gdx.Game.render(Game.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:233)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
That doesn't bypass an encounter; it just fast-forwards through the text. You still have to fight or take dick as applicable. The Jester is the easiest to get through, if you have a stat that can pass one of her games; but going out and back still costs food, which is likely to be short returning from the third map.
jester, Minotaur, wolf and brigand (although im not sure brigand is still one of the nodes) all have non sex/fight paths. Tbh if you are not playing this game like a *redacted* food shouldnt really be a problem, slut or not

WhiteRider

Dec 16, 2019
Anyone know how to turn on cheat mode? I checked basically everywhere yet i can't seem to find it... Is it patreon only or is there some weird key combination I need to press to bring it up?
Its really bugging me since I've seen a lot of peeps talking abt it :(

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Anyone know how to turn on cheat mode? I checked basically everywhere yet i can't seem to find it... Is it patreon only or is there some weird key combination I need to press to bring it up?
Start up a game and there is an "encounter" button. Only cheat i know. That or chuck the save into .

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
On the main menu go to the options menu and there is a cheat button on the top row that is check mark box. then when in the world map the encounter button is next inventory, save/load etc

Ghaust

Jul 15, 2018
Looks good and gets on my way everytime i browse for games, i would like a heads up tho, is the m/m stuff avoidable?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes