JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Can anyone help? I'm installing update 3.01.3 on Android to update my game but it keeps saying "App not installed" any help?
Either you android have not enough space minimal to install or the signature didn't match with other version. Sometimes if the phone is old, the installation might get borked as well. Try using SAI on the appstore.

qapao

Jun 24, 2020
where is the fire resistance perk? it is not in "perks"? am I missing something? I have the latest update

jtypezaku

Sep 4, 2020
where is the fire resistance perk? it is not in "perks"? am I missing something? I have the latest update
you have to have the warlock first do the werewolf missions for the brothel madam i also dont know if the links here are the newest hot fix or the bugged version

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The size options are just flavor text anyway. In the art Hiro always has a big package, it's just that all of the demon lord's minions are monstrously huge.
Hiro is a bit above average size in the art but you are right in saying for now the options are just flavor text (maybe it will change in the future) and all monstergirls are giant size. :p

laharl69

Jan 15, 2019
Nah im not done yet, did i say you can fight each other with your HUGE COCK squirming your way to their ass or mouth or the reverse result, Wooow if u say im not that GAY after that enjoying that one your already one step beyong , too bad...or too great;)

Oct 5, 2017
Hahem, game resume, COCK more COCK chick with DICK ,troll and giant with HUGE COCK everyone with long LOLAPOOZA!!
Yep thats about it
Nah im not done yet, did i say you can fight each other with your HUGE COCK squirming your way to their ass or mouth or the reverse result, Wooow if u say im not that GAY after that enjoying that one your already one step beyong , too bad...or too great;)
What the fuck are you even on about dude, did you have a stroke or something while writing this?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes