Taiga12

Jan 31, 2021
Not to make you feel bad or anything, but a Java file is ready to run, don't extract it.

find and older upload that included all the other stuff, and remove it's java file and put the new in it its place if you just want the .exe file to run it, and the .toa folder and such.

EDIT >>>>Stuff in the image is not part of the java file. But you can get it in some of the older download threads. Then just drop the new java file in there like the second image shows.
So how excatly do you get to the point of the appliaction for the game within the stuff?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not to make you feel bad or anything, but a Java file is ready to run, don't extract it.

find and older upload that included all the other stuff, and remove it's java file and put the new in it its place if you just want the .exe file to run it, and the .toa folder and such.

EDIT >>>>Stuff in the image is not part of the java file. But you can get it in some of the older download threads. Then just drop the new java file in there like the second image shows.
This has been said every time there is a new update. Some people really need to start using the search engine and stop waiting for everyone else to spoon feed them. :censored:

Reactions: taglag

C0kk1

Aug 22, 2017
Thanks....it doesn't matter how hard i try to like this game it cant give me boner..! Art is great but yeah when see girl with dick on biger that i can ever dreams for my self make me want kill my self.
Ha! Amateur...

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Just want to say this, but it's just annoying when people say to use the search function to people who ask questions that were asked many times. Mostly because it's the same old song and dance. Seriously, I douby they'll bother to use the search function anytime soon. Anyways, have a good day or wank or whatever.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
So I know you can agree yo become sex slave to Urka and there will be different scenes in the inn and when you visit her camp and becoming her slave isnt a gameover. Recently I learned that you can make warlock Alma your companion as well so I wonder is there a way to make Mc her sex slave without game over? And is it possible to have a scene where Mc is taken by Urka and Alma at the same time?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
So I know you can agree yo become sex slave to Urka and there will be different scenes in the inn and when you visit her camp and becoming her slave isnt a gameover. Recently I learned that you can make warlock Alma your companion as well so I wonder is there a way to make Mc her sex slave without game over? And is it possible to have a scene where Mc is taken by Urka and Alma at the same time?
No and no.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I am too dumb to start the Java version of this game. How do i run it?
If only there was a way to search the thread, maybe the site devs should put something that would help with this, like a search function or something like that.

Wait a second, what is that on the top right corner?
v1§5y.png
HOLY SHIT, THEY'VE THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING ALREADY?!

Exulte

Jan 19, 2021
Android Version can't be installed. It simply says: "App not installed".

More than enough space. Don't have anything pre-installed. Android 8.0.0. Previous version installs just fine. Phone not rooted.

Anybody else?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
i wonder how many pages of this thread would lose if people stopped asking/saying the same few things every other page
-can i avoid futa?
-how to run java?
-profile save plz
-can i play female or dom the enemies?
-how to get X scene
-i dont like my mc getting fuck so bye
(any other zingers i missed?)

atleast 50 pages would disappear
Only 50 ? you're probably missing a few hundreds ;)

Exulte

Jan 19, 2021
i wonder how many pages of this thread would lose if people stopped asking/saying the same few things every other page
-can i avoid futa?
-how to run java?
-profile save plz
-can i play female or dom the enemies?
-how to get X scene
-i dont like my mc getting fuck so bye
(any other zingers i missed?)

atleast 50 pages would disappear
Another 50 will disappear if you avoided starting a whining chain everytime you see one of these replies.

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
I don't think I'm stupid, but the combat sure makes me feel that way. Half the time I'm not quite sure if I'm winning or losing...

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes