Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
the cheat works, as long as you have encountered every enemy before for it to unlock the rest of the scenes. maybe that should have been explained a little better

bruhiusmomentus

Jun 24, 2019
Complete and utter shit-for-brains lunacy.
It's probably best to not even reply to the thread with its bihourly picture related moment and use the legendary search function to look for posts by the eminent 'Tokyo Partner'.

• Red Heart
Reactions: smegmaboyo

Saggy

Dec 13, 2017
What are you trying to run ? The app, or the jar file itself ? As far as I can tell, the app is broken, but I can run the jar file itself without problems. You need a working java RTE to do the latter though. For me the 'official' Java of Oracle stopped working after I upgraded to Mojave, but after deleting everything Oracle related and installing a Zulu OpenJDK build of Java 8, the game runs just fine.
Ok i will try that but im not great with programs and such so im sure ill mess something up lol

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Guys is it true ToA will be finished soon? Iirc majalis will start working on a new game and I don't think production of both games at once will be good tbh..

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Guys is it true ToA will be finished soon? Iirc majalis will start working on a new game and I don't think production of both games at once will be good tbh..
They did say that they wanted to make another game and to not "milk ToA" for too long, but it's not at the stage where it could be "finished soon".
Give them a year or two maybe.
If memory serves, they asked a question about that not that long ago, something along the lines of "when do you think ToA will be complete".

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Anyone know why despite having a bunch of taboos/fetishes (like fucking a giant's nostril) in it, ToA seems very hesitant with bestiality scenes? Like the scene where PC loses to the Drow Beastmistress and gets fucked by her panther only shows Hiro in the dirt with a disembodied feline dick in his ass. One of the (bad?) outcomes when you forage is agreeing to get fucked by some guy's dog, but it shows the generic missionary art and just has one line of text that says something like "You became the dog's bitch and gained 40 fullness). And if you lose your anal virginity to the panther (or any animal), in the stats screen it just says "Lost virginity on the morning of night 3" whereas every other virginity loss will specifically name who the PC lost it to, such as Kylira, Wasp Girl, etc.

It just seems really strange that the genuine bestiality scenes are kept at arm's length while something like the half-bestiality scenes like the Wolfgirl or Centaur scenes are completely fleshed out both text and art wise, even tho they also have animal dicks. Just wondering if anyone knows why Majallis doesn't seem to want to include art of the panther or foraging dog scene mounting Hiro, but scenes like the above two clearly show it.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Anyone know why despite having a bunch of taboos/fetishes (like fucking a giant's nostril) in it, ToA seems very hesitant with bestiality scenes? Like the scene where PC loses to the Drow Beastmistress and gets fucked by her panther only shows Hiro in the dirt with a disembodied feline dick in his ass. One of the (bad?) outcomes when you forage is agreeing to get fucked by some guy's dog, but it shows the generic missionary art and just has one line of text that says something like "You became the dog's bitch and gained 40 fullness). And if you lose your anal virginity to the panther (or any animal), in the stats screen it just says "Lost virginity on the morning of night 3" whereas every other virginity loss will specifically name who the PC lost it to, such as Kylira, Wasp Girl, etc.

It just seems really strange that the genuine bestiality scenes are kept at arm's length while something like the half-bestiality scenes like the Wolfgirl or Centaur scenes are completely fleshed out both text and art wise, even tho they also have animal dicks. Just wondering if anyone knows why Majallis doesn't seem to want to include art of the panther or foraging dog scene mounting Hiro, but scenes like the above two clearly show it.
bestiality is banned on patreon

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes