PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
yea the official oracle one, the one the terminal takes you to if you dont have java installed
Then that is probably the problem. As I mentioned before, after upgrading to Mojave, I couldn't launch the jar with the desktoplauncher anymore (it worked fine under High Sierra). I fixed this by first removing everything Java and Oracle related. This was a bit of a hassle, as the components can be found in several subfolders of /Library and ~/Library, so Spotlight was next to useless as usual. Instead I used Easyfind, made by Devon technologies. Highly recommended. Then I installed the Zulu java 8 build of OpenJDK (made by Azul). Now the jar opens fine for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lou111 and Saggy

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Since you have windows, why not just update the windows version to the current one, it doesn't even need java to be installed in order to use that one?
I'm not sure I understand your message: Update Windows or use the windows version of the game? Windows should be up to date. I have java installed for other things. All the DL links for the windows version of the game that I tried to use (no paywalls) were broken.

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.06.2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Is there fisting yet?
Not as animation. As "scene" - means text - yes, but only one with Brothel Madame:
Talk to her in Brothel -> Speak to her personally -> "What you do for fun?" -> Her choice .

Edit: I dont remember if Quetzal also does that to the other hero...

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is there fisting yet?
Not as animation. As "scene" - means text - yes, but only one with Brothel Madame:
Talk to her in Brothel -> Speak to her personally -> "What you do for fun?" -> Her choice .

Edit: I dont remember if Quetzal also does that to the other hero...
She doesn't do it. Quetzal uses her tail to prepare the would be hero.

Funny, that a game with so much butt stuff not having much fisting action. But i guess it is not surprising when most monster girls are packing big dicks. :p

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
How changes the clothes of MC ? My English is not good, sorry for that!
Original class for my MC was Enchanter. Subclass is now a Mare. Depends how you play - you want to enable Cheat Mode and loose some fights. Mare is done by getting captured into centaur camp, serving them - this is closed area so no travel out of it. Seriously. Only one option to get out of that closed area is to use Town Portal Scroll.
I dont think there is any guide describing all of related outfits. Just play the game with Cheat Mode enabled. Some lewd scenes occur only when loosing the fights. Intention was to change outfit when lost too much times. But thats also time when Game Over happens. So playing with Cheat Mode - bypasses Game Over screen - and lets you to play after Game Over screen with desired outfit.

Reactions: Jabal

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
swapping and renaming the .jar file is all hat has to be done to update? all the traces of people having issues over long time in the last two pages make it feel like it's supposed to be harder than that

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Thus my friend - you have to have a kink for "searching" as a new user. Indoubtly happens here a lot. With 1% accuracy - there are 1 per 100 viewers using it, i suppose. Some might be to lazy, some might have to use both hands on smartphones - erm, because of the screen size obviously not allowing to use a thumb on whole of the 6 inches, or more. Altough its good for sliding at any size if that matters - the thumb, that is.
Well i am bad at this, am i? I try not to prove that its complicated, now i am sad. Well we need a thumb extender now...
I'll be damned - even that exists. Ha! Hope is not lost yet than.

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Does upgrading stuff like the Gauntlet of Strength or Shoes of Agility with crystals do anything? It gives you the ability to do it at Blacksmith shops but even after upgrading them they still just give +1 strength and +1 agility.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Does upgrading stuff like the Gauntlet of Strength or Shoes of Agility with crystals do anything? It gives you the ability to do it at Blacksmith shops but even after upgrading them they still just give +1 strength and +1 agility.
Try to upgrade weapon - and it will do considerably more damage. I would say if its around +200 it could one-shot any enemy. Its kinda broken as damage output goes that high. And with any skill. Gives no challenge in game, like in Path of Exile.

EDIT: Upgrading items like armor - doesn't do much. Only gives more armor in overall, does not extend their stats like agility.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes