KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Oooohhhh, are some of the moves going to get effects for performing them?
Are we going to see the combat benefits of holding hands, kissing and being tender when fucking and getting fucked?
Frankly, I just want to see the enemies have a reason to put you in a headlock anal stance (e.g. to make you cum, which lowers your stamina, which they can use to maneuver you into a submissive ground stance) or to facesit you (e.g. you're casting spells, so they want to silence you, or you're recovering stamina, so they want to choke your throat...) rather than just having all these wonderful sounding stances that don't actually do anything. Why would I bother putting someone in a prone bone stance to win a fight when I can just win the fight with attacks to see the victory/defeat scenes.

There were a few new stances added, but they just seem to be for flavor. Flavor is nice on top of substance. But we've been missing a core bit of gameplay substance (sexual combat) for some time now.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Kissing ? Hand holding ? Tender fucking ? Are you a pervert ?
Have you read my fan fic? I'm a deranged horn dog for wholesome affectionate fucking. Especially stuff that's tender.

And this game has that at key points, where it's just :love:
Either getting fucked or fucking, I especially love the mutual satisfaction stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: UndeadEve

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Frankly, I just want to see the enemies have a reason to put you in a headlock anal stance (e.g. to make you cum, which lowers your stamina, which they can use to maneuver you into a submissive ground stance) or to facesit you (e.g. you're casting spells, so they want to silence you, or you're recovering stamina, so they want to choke your throat...) rather than just having all these wonderful sounding stances that don't actually do anything. Why would I bother putting someone in a prone bone stance to win a fight when I can just win the fight with attacks to see the victory/defeat scenes.

There were a few new stances added, but they just seem to be for flavor. Flavor is nice on top of substance. But we've been missing a core bit of gameplay substance (sexual combat) for some time now.
Comboing a Pounce into a Pronebone before errupting is nice, but I do agree that I hope enemies get some more Sexual Postion variety/dialogue. Especially the Brigand cowgirling you.

gillriss

Aug 21, 2017
Have you read my fan fic? I'm a deranged horn dog for wholesome affectionate fucking. Especially stuff that's tender.

And this game has that at key points, where it's just :love:
Either getting fucked or fucking, I especially love the mutual satisfaction stuff.
got a link?

Reactions: Twiton

DangBits

Sep 20, 2019
Kylira and Trudy are options, have you tried their scenes?
Yes, of course them too how could I forget. Though they aren't written from the same direction as the scenes where Hiro is with a guy. With them it's more tacit and clandestine sex, very hush hush but intimate. When Hiro's with a guy it's more, for lack of better word, "Haha bet you never expected you'd be getting rawdogged by a man or more experienced male adventurer on the side of the road for a few coins, you nascent cakeboy! +4 Cocklover" and the teasing coyness that those encounters have is something Kylira and Trudy lack.

Whatever Hiro is with them, in the lead or submissive, when he's with a guy he's a complete slut, reluctant or proud, and there's not many scenes like that in the game, all things considered. It reminds me a lot of the guy x trap stories Majalis used to write and I love that.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
got a link?
- Link to the Fic
Acts 1, 2 and 2.5 are right now public, with the other acts still being drafted.
Hope you all enjoy it, I've been really enjoying writing an AU/AT based on the ToA world.
twitcommision.png

Reactions: Fyo

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
A bit out of the loop here, but what's all this about a sex combat update? Did Majalis confirm there's gonna be an overhaul soon of sex stances/gameplay during combat? That'd be pretty cool tbh, because just slashing the enemies down always seems to be better than using a sex stance, and I very rarely see enemies use them in combat.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
only futa ?
Your question is a little nebulous

The MC and a number of the NPC are extremely androgynous males
A large number of NPC are beings that have breasts, cocks and arseholes
There are a few females
There are a few males
I haven't yet encountered anyone/anything with both a penis and a vagina
There are some with ovipositors as well
Hope that covers it

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
evoker class could be related to Alma, like, to unlock most of its magics you need some "training" with her
"You dare enter the lair of a Warl-?"
"Uh, do you know where I can get training to be an Evoker? Everyone keeps staring at me like I'm some kind of weirdo."
"..."
"Because, like, I figured a place like this might-"
"Okay, so first off, do you know how a Warlock grants boons to people?"
"Boons?"
"Perfect."

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
only futa ?
This game has futa women, but there's also non-futa women. The MC can have breasts, but currently can't identify with pronouns as female.
There's male enemies/characters who you can engage with sexually (Bottom, Top and Switch).
Hope this helps!

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
This game has futa women, but there's also non-futa women. The MC can have breasts, but currently can't identify with pronouns as female.
There's male enemies/characters who you can engage with sexually (Bottom, Top and Switch).
Hope this helps!
It'll be hard to "identify" as a girl with pronouns while saying everytime he's fucked "But I'm a man/boy".
Just sayin.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes