Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I agree.
I suspect some players see a [gay] tag and immediately just ask the question (it's fairly easy to answer at least).
I just checked the pictures on the OP and I must say they are very coy, if that was all you had to go on you could seriously miscalculate.
Perhaps a couple more pictures with the Brigand or a Harpy might clarify things a bit.
More pictures of the Brigand are appreciated, in any context.

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
any romance? cute girl wiht pig tails on the baner is cute but im not into unrealistic healht hazard boobs nd those goblin asses are just ridiculous. literal horsebutts!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
any romance? cute girl wiht pig tails on the baner is cute but im not into unrealistic healht hazard boobs nd those goblin asses are just ridiculous. literal horsebutts!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Girl with pig tails ? You mean Hiro ? Hiro is a boy you know.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
You probably need to be a little more specific
There's a protege whore who runs away with you to her castle for prolonged passionate sex
There's a mermaid who wants nothing more than a family with you
There's a spider woman who also wants nothing more than a family with you
There's an elf who's happy to have a same gender relationship with you
There's an adventurer who's happy to have a same gender relationship with you
There's a perverted peddlar who clearly wants to keep you as a lover for life
There are actual horebutts attached to centaurs, they'll happily keep you for life as a shared lover
But I'm not 100% sure any of these will qualify as the romance you are looking for !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Y.F.Y.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
You probably need to be a little more specific
There's a protege whore who runs away with you to her castle for prolonged passionate sex
There's a mermaid who wants nothing more than a family with you
There's a spider woman who also wants nothing more than a family with you
There's an elf who's happy to have a same gender relationship with you
There's an adventurer who's happy to have a same gender relationship with you
There's a perverted peddlar who clearly wants to keep you as a lover for life
There are actual horebutts attached to centaurs, they'll happily keep you for life as a shared lover
But I'm not 100% sure any of these will qualify as the romance you are looking for !
But they sure do qualify for a hell of a day...
Am i drooling again ?

• Haha
Reactions: Staimh

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017

trvetrvth

May 19, 2019
Is there a comprehensive guide for every item in this game? There's a bunch of things you can buy off the merchant for example that don't do anything that I've found so far, even for the merchant specific scenes. Does the pacifier or sounding cage have any real effect on the player character?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Is there a comprehensive guide for every item in this game? There's a bunch of things you can buy off the merchant for example that don't do anything that I've found so far, even for the merchant specific scenes. Does the pacifier or sounding cage have any real effect on the player character?
As far as i know, the cages all do the same thing, "access to caged scenes", doesn't matter what type you have (yet)
Same for the things you put in your mouth, they give you access to some scenes, doesn't change with the type.
The plugs are a little special, most just give you lust (and easier access to scenes that require high lust), but i think i remember that the furry tail plug has a special scene with the werewolf.

Reactions: trvetrvth

trvetrvth

May 19, 2019
As far as i know, the cages all do the same thing, "access to caged scenes", doesn't matter what type you have (yet)
Same for the things you put in your mouth, they give you access to some scenes, doesn't change with the type.
The plugs are a little special, most just give you lust (and easier access to scenes that require high lust), but i think i remember that the furry tail plug has a special scene with the werewolf.
Yeah the tail plug and the ring gag have some scenes but anal beads or even the normal butt plug seem to have little to no effect

Reactions: UndeadEve

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I'm starting to believe we need a big warning in bold letters "This game is mostly about taking dicks up the ass, don't ask if the gay is optional".
I mean, it's obvious if you look at the pictures, but apparently it's not enough for some people.
I'm not trying to be mean or insult people, i genuinely don't understand at this point.
50% of the people who ask those questions are trolls, I know of at least 3 different people who just go to random threads asking "is gay optional? is futa optional? is ntr optional? is sex optional? etc."

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
50% of the people who ask those questions are trolls, I know of at least 3 different people who just go to random threads asking "is gay optional? is futa optional? is ntr optional? is sex optional? etc."
Would explain a lot actually, like i said, i genuinely don't understand, if you spend a few minutes researching the thing or, heaven forbid, try it for a few minutes, you can see.
When i find a game, book, serie, movie, that kind of things, i always look around, searching, trying to see if it's for me, if i know it's not, i let it go, if i still have a doubt or if i know it's for me, i try it.

Never in my mind ever crossed the thought to ask such simple/stupid questions.
I can ask dumb things, i'm not perfect (far from it), but i at least look around before asking things.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes