KnightSage

Dec 19, 2017
So for awhile now I haven't been able to run the game. Whenever I try to launch the game in either win 32 or 64 I just got Open Gl context found. Is there a fix for this?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The mermaid fight supposedly has a domination victory but fucking her doesn't seem to work.
You're not the one doing the dominating for that condition, it's the Mermaid grappling you down and forcing herself onto you.
You can't dominate the Mermaid, she's dead-set on putting her eggs in you.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
You probably need to be a little more specific
There's a protege whore who runs away with you to her castle for prolonged passionate sex
There's a mermaid who wants nothing more than a family with you
There's a spider woman who also wants nothing more than a family with you
There's an elf who's happy to have a same gender relationship with you
There's an adventurer who's happy to have a same gender relationship with you
There's a perverted peddlar who clearly wants to keep you as a lover for life
There are actual horebutts attached to centaurs, they'll happily keep you for life as a shared lover
But I'm not 100% sure any of these will qualify as the romance you are looking for !
TBH, I do enjoy the intimate stuff that exists in ToA. I would love some more mutual things, similar to the Brigand Cottage, with Hiro being eager to please regardless of position. Especially when Hiro is outright being honestly thankful/appreciative of it, that stuff makes me :love:
Picnic with Dullahan when

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
I'm starting to believe we need a big warning in bold letters "This game is mostly about taking dicks up the ass, don't ask if the gay is optional".
I mean, it's obvious if you look at the pictures, but apparently it's not enough for some people.
I'm not trying to be mean or insult people, i genuinely don't understand at this point.
Nah. I yet see those pictures. I turned off view pictures in Browser settings

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there a comprehensive guide for every item in this game? There's a bunch of things you can buy off the merchant for example that don't do anything that I've found so far, even for the merchant specific scenes. Does the pacifier or sounding cage have any real effect on the player character?
The cages are just flavor, they do not have any other function than being a cage (at the moment?), also every cage gives you 1+ magic, not only the cage of power.

The only gag that seems to have other special scenes is the ring gag with brigands, also tail plug can arouse certain werewolves.

Reactions: trvetrvth

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hello, idk why but i don't have the ".exe" just a bunch of folder and dll, thans for the help
I always end up deleting this picture, thinking "i'm never ever going to need it again" and then right after that i need it once more so i need to make another one, over and over again.
y2n4y45.png
Use it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: broly965

Y.F.Y.

Dec 20, 2017
I always end up deleting this picture, thinking "i'm never ever going to need it again" and then right after that i need it once more so i need to make another one, over and over again.
View attachment 1166847
Use it.

Maybe we need a new react button called there is a search bar:

_____ reacted to your post in the thread [Java] Tales of Androgyny with Thinking Face Search Bar.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I don't like this game, it's a lot of ladybugs
Agreed, I'm so sick of Majalis making ladybug encounters in this game!

Ladybugs make up 85% of the encounters. I can't even stand seeing a ladybug IRL anymore, this game has RUINED the insect for me!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes