Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
for the in fight sex moves, is there a lot of ways you can initiate the you screwing them stuff?

i know the game's sort of more 'dude gets stuffed by others' motif, but i really like the combat concept, wish something like this was in a far more open to different possibilities title, and kinda want to do more with it, and while there's a bunch of stuff where you could lead others to do that to you, and skills related to both you blowing someone and getting blown, there doesn't seem to be ways to put a foe on their knees then make them blow you, like they could do to you - you can put them on their kness, potentially, just no option to have them blow you, like you could both do when you're on your knees.

same sort sort of prone penetration or something - you can wrestle them down to the ground no problem, but can't seem to really do much there besides drain their stamina.

again, i get the core concept and point of the game, just weird that there's clearly skills around giving and recieving in combat, yet seemingly little to no way to DO that, in combat. am i missing something, like i'd need something like a lust spell to get them in the mood, then if i knocked them in the dirt they'd be more receptive, does it only work on some enemies and not others, etc.

Nuxf9

Aug 12, 2019
for the in fight sex moves, is there a lot of ways you can initiate the you screwing them stuff?

i know the game's sort of more 'dude gets stuffed by others' motif, but i really like the combat concept, wish something like this was in a far more open to different possibilities title, and kinda want to do more with it, and while there's a bunch of stuff where you could lead others to do that to you, and skills related to both you blowing someone and getting blown, there doesn't seem to be ways to put a foe on their knees then make them blow you, like they could do to you - you can put them on their kness, potentially, just no option to have them blow you, like you could both do when you're on your knees.

same sort sort of prone penetration or something - you can wrestle them down to the ground no problem, but can't seem to really do much there besides drain their stamina.

again, i get the core concept and point of the game, just weird that there's clearly skills around giving and recieving in combat, yet seemingly little to no way to DO that, in combat. am i missing something, like i'd need something like a lust spell to get them in the mood, then if i knocked them in the dirt they'd be more receptive, does it only work on some enemies and not others, etc.
For them get in the "mood" you use the seduction or the kissing graple stance, but the main point of the game is to them to resist getting topped. Also many enemies cant get fucked in combat and other nothing at all.

You can get blown in combat, but that depends on the enemy and is hard to get them on knees in time for do it. Give a look at the skills that you can upgrade, it shows many stances that you are on top, but they are just hard to do.

Dominant sex in battle isnt for give damage or any other negative effect, maybe wear out, the point of sex is to fuck them into submission, you need the fuck them until they arent agressive anymore.

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
Finally got around to finishing something. Originally it was just Hiro staring at the green dick but then I found I could stuff the other two in there, making it take 3 times as long.
Not completely satisfied with the lighting, but this is the best I can do now.
View attachment 1157114
Hot. Think you could continue with this idea? The thought of these three sluts spending some time in a glory box is... Hot would be an understatement this time.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

You must make sure you're Errect before attempting penetraton. You also must ensure the opponent is in a position you can engage penetration with, such as with no footing or grappling them. Some enemies will Cowgirl you.

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
You must make sure you're Errect before attempting penetraton. You also must ensure the opponent is in a position you can engage penetration with, such as with no footing or grappling them. Some enemies will Cowgirl you.
And maybe it's obvious, but it must be said, your cock must be available.
That means, no cage and no "useless dick".

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
And maybe it's obvious, but it must be said, your cock must be available.
That means, no cage and no "useless dick".
And some enemies can't be penetrated at all (I believe this is set in stone, not even destroying their waist armour would allow it)

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
Hot. Think you could continue with this idea? The thought of these three sluts spending some time in a glory box is... Hot would be an understatement this time.
I also am a fan of sluts never getting enough dick, and the Gloryhole is a beautiful place for these people. Also I can never get enough of Urka so I shoved her in there.
(More practice with overhead light, and smoke. I want to get better at it so I can go for "unique" smells in the future.)

Hiro x Urka 5 (Glory Hole).png

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I also am a fan of sluts never getting enough dick, and the Gloryhole is a beautiful place for these people. Also I can never get enough of Urka so I shoved her in there.
(More practice with overhead light, and smoke. I want to get better at it so I can go for "unique" smells in the future.)

View attachment 1163330
I'll try to think you weren't talking about me when talking about slut never getting enough dicks.
But as for the art, it's nice, as always, just a tiny little comment if you allow me.

I feel like there is something wrong with hiro's right arm, i can't really tell what the problem is, but i feel like his arm is either broken or his shoulder is dislocated, but maybe that's just me.

Anyway, great art, keep at it, make us all proud ;)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Finally got around to finishing something. Originally it was just Hiro staring at the green dick but then I found I could stuff the other two in there, making it take 3 times as long.
Not completely satisfied with the lighting, but this is the best I can do now.
View attachment 1157114
I like the hand grabbing the elf's hair. Now I kinda want to see gloryholes with hand holes for facefucking.

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020

View attachment 1163330
DAMN! VERY nice! Hope to see more along this line in the future! Thanks for taking my request into consdieration

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.07.4)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017

View attachment 1163330
Damn dude you're awesome. The fanart was way overdue. Just look at all the corruption of champions fanart in r34. And that's for a 14MB game.

Can I request Minotaur and Dullahan spitroast? I mean in their conversations the do know eachother.

Also i would like to propose an orgy scene as finishing game reward; with Urka, Mino, dullahan and another big gal like Harpy or centaur ( Im a lightweight size queen, under 12 inch too small above 18 inch too big so no ogre) as tops, and Hiro, Elfie and Trudy as bottoms.
Im talking big boy scene, more text than beauty peagant and more content than tavern drunk gangbang.

Can I get an amen?

• Love

JLZ111

Dec 2, 2017
Can someone explain me why the beast mistress (who has 0 arrousal) gets insta defeated when I use seduce once and it raises their lust by 8?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Can someone explain me why the beast mistress (who has 0 arrousal) gets insta defeated when I use seduce once and it raises their lust by 8?
She gets overly excited, as does her mount, at the drop of a hat.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes