Lunchpind

Jun 22, 2020
Any tips for someone starting out in this game? Combat seems....confusing a bit. Is there a class and spec that is easier to play the game with?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Any tips for someone starting out in this game? Combat seems....confusing a bit. Is there a class and spec that is easier to play the game with?
Depends on a lot of things. I only play as an Elvenblood (= low food requirements) enchanter (high charisma, decent magic). At the early levels, I charm/fuck my way past the enemies. Build up my intelligence and agility. Invest in a rapier and armor.
Now I'm at a level I can squash most enemies without even trying. No dignity left though :giggle:
I suppose fighters and clerics have better armor and fighting skills in the beginning, but I just can't see Hiro as a hulking iron clad brute.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
For most Skill Checks in dialogue, as well as CHR based Seduction stuff, the Enchanter does pretty well.
For early survival, as well as getting a bow, the Ranger is good. They also start with good PER, which allows you to see attacks before they happen.
Warrior, Paladin and Thief can get good damage, thanks to their AGI/STR, but each has a weak stat you'll need to compensate for.
Mage is handy, since spells can be a huge benefit early on, but is limited by their weaker physical stats.

My advice is Ranger, mixed with Orc Blood, then don't get any companions and start exploring around the map to get a feel for the combat. Get a Hunger Charm, which'll massively reduce your hunger loss, then start gaining levels through encounters. Use the Town and certain events to get food, which'll let you keep farming EXP, but make sure to grab enough Magic that you can deal with the Ghost in combat (Fire Spells). Playing around in the first area, gaining levels and gear, is a good way to get a feel for the game before delving into the other areas/mini-bosses.

If you're playing this game for some raunchy stuff, Enchanter starts with a high CHR and has a balanced skill set. Remember, the more achievements you get the better your next playthroughs will be. Achievements grant bonus points for each playthrough you start with them. Try getting achievements, such as the more easier Game Over ones, in order to beef up your character for combat/seduction.

And don't forget, LEWD ENERGY.
Lewd energy is a massively powerful thing, it can deal devastating damage, meaning Bottoms can stack energy then deal a devastating One-Hit KO. Attacks that use Lewd Energy can be levelled-up, if you have the skill points stockpiled, which can often mean a sex-build for either Top, Switch or Bottom is entirely viable. Just remember, because you'll be facing a few of these, not all enemies can be penetrated but they can penetrate you. These enemies simply can't be fucked, but almost all of them can fuck you. A Top Lewd Energy build is limited in certain battles, so don't forget to have other means of fighting.

Bleed stacks on most enemies, it's reliable and can reach high numbers of damage over time. Another point to make, even if you're going for a Bottom Build, is the Victory conditions. Study them well, practice them in encounters, to find out what makes them activate. Not all of them are, in-fact, the same for certain enemies. Not all enemies are Tops, some enjoy you dominating them, so when they use Seduce you might want to try using it too.

Purity can't be regained (to my current knowledge), so if you are going for a Bottom/Switch then you need to consider avoiding encounters that have Purity Checks that result in a game-over. The Wiki shows a few of these.

And here's one of the most important things:
Don't feel bad about quick-saving before an encounter, if you want to figure out how to handle it through trial and error. It's also useful if you want to practice the combat on certain enemies. Figuring out how an enemy reacts, while you're in a certain position, can be a good experience and helpful for dealing with others.

And have fun, this game's combat system is massively engaging and the use of characterization/atmosphere through it is wonderful, you won't figure out everything about the combat in just one day so enjoy messing around with it ^w^

Reactions: guleed yusuf

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
"Y-Yar... I've grown in renown 'an Dignity since yee last saw-"
"Looks like that's the only thing that's grown, ya 'big mighty Hero', or are my heels really that long? It's a good thing yer 'andy with a sword 'cause, look, I can just-"
image0 (1).png
"Heh, sorry, couldn't resist... Glad ya came back~"
image0 (2).png
-Some art of Hiro returning to the Brigand's Cottage, based on a meme, enjoying the warm hospitality.
((And yes, she chucked away her spiked cleavage attachment after Hiro started blushing.))

Thanks to for this! (Instagram @someweebwhodraws)
The .
, which motivated me to request this ToA version from them.

Unashamedly excited variant:
image1.png

Last edited:

JLZ111

Dec 2, 2017
Wow this game. The 2 male pregnancy scenes I saw (wisp and fish) were so well done it gave me a new fetish. Are there any male pregnancy games/stories you enjoy? I can't to seem to find good ones.

Reactions: thebighole

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Wow this game. The 2 male pregnancy scenes I saw (wisp and fish) were so well done it gave me a new fetish. Are there any male pregnancy games/stories you enjoy? I can't to seem to find good ones.
If you're talking about eggnancy (yes, that's a term that exist ;) ) you also have the goblins and the arachne.

Reactions: JLZ111

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
If you're talking about eggnancy (yes, that's a term that exist ;) ) you also have the goblins and the arachne.
I wish there was more stuff like the Mermaid, where your egging partner is there with you when it happens.
I'd love to see Selkie go "Oh shit, this visit isn't for sex. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." then take the role of a helpful-midwife to aid you in the process. Hells, that'd be especially cute since Goblins apparently barely get to know their actual mothers. They're fast growers, might be adorable to see a Proud Mom Selkie being there to see the birth of her child :oops:
Especially if she uses the occasion to show Hiro some affection, either during or afterwards, Selkie's tender/appreciative side is wonderful.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
You can also get Selkie the female goblin to lay eggs in you, then you just have to fertilize them by getting buttstuffed by some certain NPC's i can remember that there's atleast harpy, werewolf and centaur, can't remember if there's more options though.

Also, in order to get her to fill you with eggs, you need to lose in battle and fail every check you get, after that time if you do not get them fertilized and come across her, your character seems to be addicted to getting egged by her and lets her pump you full of them again in a new scene, if you manage to fertilize them and deliver a baby, you also get another new scene with her.

After you get addicted to the egging, you cannot fight her anymore.

:EDIT: Oh right, there's the naga with one of her newest encounters, if you have eggs in you and lose to her, she will keep you as a toy for a while and also get pregnant that way.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
"a new, very important, character" a what ?! I'm so hyped now !!!
The emphasis on important has me especially thrilled
007.gif
I've been doing my best, while writing my fic, to learn more & more about the world lore + history. Adventure Mode, while possibly being set in a different time-line to it, has interesting references to various details already established in the Story Mode. So this character sounds like they'll potentially be a key figure in the story, of either modes, more so if they're named.
tumblr_aaa4ac8db50185c8633467a940304edb_5cd8147f_400.gif
And that's not even mentioning the fact that we're now in the Demon King's Realm stage of Encounters. This could be a lead in to more lore regarding the mysterious antagonist we've yet to directly meet, the very objective of our quest. Or, possibly, it could be relating to the other side of the coin. Heroes. Who, from Story Mode, we know have almost all fallen from grace in both Purity and intentions to their title & quest.
We could be meeting another Hero, like us, who is also on the quest to fight against the Demons and their King.
28mg.gif
Or another Demon/Hybrid Demi-Monster Girl.
Or something entirely un-expected, who knows?
But that's all speculation, could be important for other reasons. Looking forward to it, as always, can't wait!

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Nothing too crazy with this one, just a practice doodle that I decided to finish since I hadn't done one, so it's not my proudest finish but I love the energy Hiro's hair can give, as well forcing myself to be draw the same thing in different angles (like his skirt).

View attachment 1161475
"Whoops, I've fallen and I won't get up."
- Hiro, as the next enemy action displays as Pounce.

BTW, do you have plans to make art of Hiro's Companions interacting with other ToA characters? I imagine Urka in particular could have a lot of fun, either helping the Party or joining in with the victor when they get 'defeated', in a variety of the encounter scenarios.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
"hmmm, what move should i use...mhhh"
*use "slap ass" *
"yeah, that's good"
Now I totally want a situational move, when an opponent is on all fours, where they can slap an enemy's ass before penetration. For Hiro or his enemies, but I assume mostly for his enemies :giggle:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes