Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Anyways; I apologize if this came across as selfish or entitled. My intention was not for this to come across as an attack; more a means to point out some things that have been noticed (and can potentially been improved upon, if they are deemed to be worthy of needing to be improved upon).
Never feel wrong for calling out issues you feel have gone neglected, you're right to raise these points and you have also provided sources & evidence.

I raised issues a month(?) ago regarding the community management methods used by Majalis, as well as their lack of communication with users that are potentially close to being banned, then those concerns were publicly addressed and improved upon. Thanks to me and several other community member's honest intentions to see the experiences of the ToA Discord Fandom improved upon, so users didn't feel scared to talk to Majalis about their worries, there was active steps taken to ensure users could discuss with community mods about how they could ensure a positive presence in the server. It was a daunting process, getting users to anonymously draft a letter to be posted on all the platforms, yet doing so led to actual change that was for the betterment of everyone.

You're doing a good thing being so detailed and formal with this post. Your doubts and worries that this won't be seen by the community & Majalis as honest + constructive input are understandable, yet they're more than likely not going to be a problem. Thank you once again for doing this, it's for the sake of ensuring a two-sided dialogue can be maintained (regarding critical feedback and a healthy positive relation with Community + Developer.)

Be confident that this'll go well!

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Survey #56 Results!
  • New Character Art - Quetzal Anal
  • New Animation - Blonde Werewolf Knotting
  • New Scenario - Alma the Warlock Outdoor Feminization Training
  • New Feature - Pervert Screen Hiro Customization
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lupa knotting animation? POGGERS
Alma the warlock outdoor feminization training? ULTRA POGGERS

Nut.png

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I know it may be a stupid question but how do you level up in this game?
You must earn enough EXP to reach a new level, then you'll see (on the world map) there's a new message saying "Level Up" in the bottom right corner.
Has the ass eater perk been moved?
No, it's just been removed from the Perk Level-up screen. The Perk now works more like Top, Perfect Bottom, Cock Lover and Mouth Maniac (it'll now be a practice perk you earn in encounters)

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Oh idk... Dont want to judge Alma but comparing her sex stamina and how she moves her hips without-o-magic to any other futa - she moves it like a TURTLE! Hiro needs some rough treatment sometimes, give it, give it Alma! Or he will go to Monsters Town to visit shack...
Oh man, after sex play guessing who was the stranger - would be perfect for a Shack!

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Oh idk... Dont want to judge Alma but comparing her sex stamina and how she moves her hips without-o-magic to any other futa - she moves it like a TURTLE! Hiro needs some rough treatment sometimes, give it, give it Alma! Or he will go to Monsters Town to visit shack...
Oh man, after sex play guessing who was the stranger - would be perfect for a Shack!
That gif is slowed down, since Mudae has rules about gifs going too fast, here's her actual gif:
2400001.gif
Speaking of GIFs, if anyone can secure me the Brigand's animated art gif I'll be ever grateful!

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Say what you will, you have to give it to Trudy that he has more confidence than anyone he meets.
What he does with that confidence is, uh, another matter entirely.
image - 2021-05-27T071951.464.png

1622096702598.png

Segsignal

May 3, 2019
Among the images there is a few that make up a sequence of a goblin giving a facial from hiro's POV. How do you trigger that scene in game ?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Among the images there is a few that make up a sequence of a goblin giving a facial from hiro's POV. How do you trigger that scene in game ?
Lose to Selkie (Female Goblin) the first time you encounter her, either in the Campfire Tent Ambush or the Map Encounter, then request a facial by denying her Oral. You can't get this failure, IIRC, from the secondary fights afterwards.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
If anyone has a GIF of Hiro and Alma's Pixel art icons, could they post it please? It's one art I really want to use in the Mudae Character Art slots, but I only have the individual frames. (Maybe I could use the frames and make an impromptu gif? :p)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes