PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
open terminal
go to the directory where the game is
chmod +x nameofTheGameFile
That won't work. You need to either go deeper, into /Contents/MacOS or use the -R option if you want to do this at the app level.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I met this game today and I don't know what I have to do. What is the objective of the game?
The official objective, which Hiro has, is to defeat the Demon King and be a Hero. This means maintaining Purity.
The unofficial objective is to have fun and not get a game over. Suck dick, get fucked, get your dick sucked or do the fucking. Lots of cum will be shot and lots of un-heroic things will happen.

What is the catamite privilege?
This Perk lets you use Slut Choices, without having Rank 0 Dignity or being High Lust/Drunk

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mr Technician

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
The official objective, which Hiro has, is to defeat the Demon King and be a Hero. This means maintaining Purity.
The unofficial objective is to have fun and not get a game over. Suck dick, get fucked, get your dick sucked or do the fucking. Lots of cum will be shot and lots of un-heroic things will happen.

This Perk lets you use Slut Choices, without having Rank 0 Dignity or being High Lust/Drunk
Is it possible to maintain purity?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Twiton, postagem: 5845189, membro: 1187196"]
O objetivo oficial, que Hiro tem, é derrotar o Rei Demônio e ser um Herói. Isso significa manter a Pureza.

[/QUOTE]
And how do I get this privilege?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is it possible to maintain purity?
Purity is lost when you're penetrated in either the mouth or anus with a phallic tool or you cum from being penetrated/molested. (Getting fingered does not count in some situations)
You can maintain it by avoiding getting fucked, sucking cock or being molested until you cum. This happens when you lose battles or fail skill checks.

To gain the perk/privilege, Catamite, you allocate a perk point into it. To access Perks, to allocate this point, look for the Hand symbol on the bottom left of the world map.

Don't let any girl or monstergirl explore Hiro's cave. :LOL:
Or slimes, tentacles, animals, men or golems.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I think it's not easy to keep purity in this game lol: ROFLMAO:
Yep, your best bet is grabbing a Ball Gag and Butt-Plug to avoid Combat Fucking, it's almost like purity is a scam and we're being nickel and dimed by the forces of 'good'. Heroism is a lie, being a good person is where it's all at.

Reactions: UndeadEve

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Yep, your best bet is grabbing a Ball Gag and Butt-Plug to avoid Combat Fucking, it's almost like purity is a scam and we're being nickel and dimed by the forces of 'good'. Heroism is a lie, being a good person is where it's all at.
I like being "good", especially being "good" to people, if you know what i mean ;)

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I like being "good", especially being "good" to people, if you know what i mean ;)
This right here, I want to no longer have Purity so I can just go and satisfy people. Both Top & Bottom. Make love and cum, not Heroic Speeches and Legends.

Reactions: UndeadEve

Wavering

May 26, 2021
So, I didn't really know where to post this (wasn't sure it would be noticed if it was in the "reviews" section); however,

I've noticed for some time that the itch.io page has seemingly been neglected by the devs (to an extent); specifically the bug reporting / issues sections.

I understand that the devs are busy with adding content to the game; but it's unfortunate that people that are encountering bugs are often not met with a response (as seen for the past year; which is mentioned below); and even when they do; if it's device specific (such as android), I've seen that the response (such as seen in the below attachment) sometimes does not actually help those struggling to actually play the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, I know that the game is still in development and there's bound to be a lot of bugs (more than the dev team may be capable of addressing), but nowadays it seems like when a user reports an issue (or bug) in the " " section; other users are the ones to try and solve the issue, same as seen in in the community section.
This is reflected in the "Known Issues (and bug reports)" section, as seen here:
This does not seem that feasible in my opinion, especially with how long the game has been in development for (no offense).

And, before any of you think that I'm making this up; there are bug reports as far back as 2019 that haven't been addressed to this day.

One bug that's persistent is that Alara can't take Hiro's virginity, no matter how many times Hiro sleeps with her.
This bug occurs no matter which sex scene is chosen; oral / vaginal / anal; and by extent that also means that Alara cannot lower Hiro's lust; the only exception being if Hiro offers to eat her out vaginally / anally whilst they are flaccid, either via a chastity cage or Alma's one "blessing".
Tested it myself to confirm, and it was reported here:
Another is that Hiro can't masturbate to lower their lust; it just takes food (and advances time), but doesn't actually lower Hiro's lust.
Only "anally masturbating" from the masturbation menu actually lowers Hiro's lust (so basically, "stroking", "autofellatio" and the "autofellatio" attempt scene with Trudy and Kylira won't lower Hiro's lust).
Tested it myself to confirm, and it was reported here:

This was not intended to be an attack on the devs, but it just seems that they focus on this forum more than they do on their itch.io page (this may not actually be the case, but it is the way it seems). They last posted on the bug reports thread on itch.io and they last responded to a custom thread by a user on itch.io.
I know that the itch.io is pretty much exclusively for public builds (aside from the community section), but still, these issues impede people from potentially playing the game; and even some patrons report issues in the "Known issues (and bug reports)" section; so it just doesn't seem feasible the way it is functioning now (no offense).
I know there was talks of hiring more staff (on patreon, under the "Goals" section), but I'm unsure of the outcome of that.

----------------

Okay, so that's one of the things I'd like to raise. Another thing I'd like to raise is something that the devs are already aware of to an extent (as seen by the screenshot below)
As seen here, the devs were able to help the user identify the problem, but because of android devices RAM restrictions the user would likely be unable to really play the game if they so desired (or at least long term, as there'd be semi-frequent crashes due to OOM).
I don't mean to step on any toes (well at least any more than I already have with this post), but would it be possible to also have a build of the game that just makes use of still images and not animations? That way people that have RAM restrictions (especially on android) will be less likely to be met with OOM errors.
It also allows for those that prefer the still images over animations to play that version of the game if they wish, which whilst might be a minority of the player-base; considering the android users are still being catered to with the android builds; I think that that more than aligns with also considering that aspect as well.

Anyways; I apologize if this came across as selfish or entitled. My intention was not for this to come across as an attack; more a means to point out some things that have been noticed (and can potentially be improved upon, if they are deemed to be worthy of needing to be improved upon).

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Feeling so proud of my Hiro now...
The journey of a thousand fucks begins with a single hole. Go forth, be the satisfier of many.

Reactions: Mr Technician
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes