Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
What's with the mildly aggressive post?
Because this game is supposed to be trap guy getting fucked girls with dicks, not otherway around and there is so many posts like yours. Asking if the game is gay only or there should be more topping options or if you can change into woman etc.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
Because this game is supposed to be trap guy getting fucked girls with dicks, not otherway around and there is so many posts like yours. Asking if the game is gay only or there should be more topping options or if you can change into woman etc.
So having more options is a problem for people? I didn't ask for the game to change the theme it has. Just more options.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
So having more options is a problem for people? I didn't ask for the game to change the theme it has. Just more options.
No, that is not a problem, the problem is that this is wrong place to ask for more options. If you want those options then start funding the patreon. And as i said, there is so many posts like yours that asks things to change but this place is definetly wrong place.
And your first post was that you want more top options and less bottom options so that sounded more like you want to change the way the game is played. Yes, more options is fine but you have to remember that this game is more bottom than for topping.

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
No, that is not a problem, the problem is that this is wrong place to ask for more options. If you want those options then start funding the patreon. And as i said, there is so many posts like yours that asks things to change but this place is definetly wrong place.
And your first post was that you want more top options and less bottom options so that sounded more like you want to change the way the game is played. Yes, more options is fine but you have to remember that this game is more bottom than for topping.
It was worded wrong, I meant I wanted just as many top options as there is bottom. And you're right, I could go support the patreon. At the same time, since bottom is the main focus, I can forget about top options being anywhere near bottom options.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Become a patron, donate a lot each update and you can slowly steer the direction that the game takes...otherwise, jog on and find another game.
Lots of developers come read the feedback for their game on this forum and we've seen countless suggestions be worked into games as a result of that feedback.

And even if they did not, our members are free to come here and post their opinions, suggestions, feedback, requests, Christmas lists, etc.

Usually you will have more of an influence over game direction if you're supporting the game. But please don't try to deter other members from posting on this thread. They have exactly as much right to be here as you do. Thanks.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
It was worded wrong, I meant I wanted just as many top options as there is bottom. And you're right, I could go support the patreon. At the same time, since bottom is the main focus, I can forget about top options being anywhere near bottom options.
Sorry, maybe i sounded like asshole and yes, there might be a chance that there is somepoint as much option to top as there is for bottom.

Reactions: I'mWabbit and bas

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Lots of developers come read the feedback for their game on this forum and we've seen countless suggestions be worked into games as a result of that feedback.

And even if they did not, our members are free to come here and post their opinions, suggestions, feedback, requests, Christmas lists, etc.

Usually you will have more of an influence over game direction if you're supporting the game. But please don't try to deter other members from posting on this thread. They have exactly as much right to be here as you do. Thanks.
I'm sorry if i sounded like asshole.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Point taken, but lets not put on airs. We are all here because these forums provide an excellent route to access patron-only content for those who can't use, or are concerned about giving their personal details to patreon.

These developers don't take feedback from people who are essentially circumventing them. There are better places to offer direct feedback to the developers (even without being a patreon) than here: majalis.itch.io , patreon.com/majalis , their various art pages, their discord channel...etc .

Reactions: Hese_1

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Developers don't take feedback from people who are essentially circumventing them. There are better places to offer direct feedback to the developers (even without being a patreon) than here: majalis.itch.io , patreon.com/majalis , their various art pages, their discord channel...etc .
This is not the case and is evident reading many of the game threads.

Reactions: I'mWabbit

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Well apparently Tea has a new sex cg, but it isn't finished as it shows an uncolored sketch. Kinda disappointing should have just waited till it was finished to add it in.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Point taken, but lets not put on airs. We are all here because these forums provide an excellent route to access patron-only content for those who can't use, or are concerned about giving their personal details to patreon.

Developers don't take feedback from people who are essentially circumventing them. There are better places to offer direct feedback to the developers (even without being a patreon) than here: majalis.itch.io , patreon.com/majalis , their various art pages, their discord channel...etc .
The Alfa of Knowledge is what I can presume you to be?
For starters, "Alfa" is misspelled. It's supposed to be "Alpha". On several threads, developers have responded to bug reports, suggestions, and even grammar corrections. It's called reading comprehension, my dear.
I suggest you work on your spelling, reading comprehension, and perception before you can lay claim to being the "Alpha" of anything.

To those of you who have played this, how are the saves and CGs working?

Reactions: I'mWabbit
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes