KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
The Alfa of Knowledge is what I can presume you to be?
For starters, "Alfa" is misspelled. It's supposed to be "Alpha". On several threads, developers have responded to bug reports, suggestions, and even grammar corrections. It's called reading comprehension, my dear.
I suggest you work on your spelling, reading comprehension, and perception before you can lay claim to being the "Alpha" of anything.

To those of you who have played this, how are the saves and CGs working?
Thank you my dear. The ad hominem aspect of your response truly establishes your position up there on the moral high ground.

The broken save CG comes from a rework of former commission they did and I think might be linked to one of their short stories.

Reactions: bewbsftw and 6324

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Are

Are 'broken saves' just save files from older versions?
I think most of the broken saves are from older versions. Sometimes the patch notes have said that the old saves might not work with next version. That is why i start from scratch when there is new update.

Lontany

Jan 12, 2018
..."Alfa" is misspelled. It's supposed to be "Alpha"...
Don't want start any fight, but "alpha" in english, and other languages from anglo-saxon origin, "alfa" in spanish and portuguese, in any language from latin and greek origin, and the original is άλφα in greek.

So if you will use this knowledge to scorch someone, do not use the etymology of the word, the meaning is ok to use and you're right about that.

Forgive my english, not my mother language.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Don't want start any fight, but "alpha" in english, and other languages from anglo-saxon origin, "alfa" in spanish and portuguese, in any language from latin and greek origin, and the original is άλφα in greek.

So if you will use this knowledge to scorch someone, do not use the etymology of the word, the meaning is ok to use and you're right about that.

I didn't know that part. Thanks for the info! Now if his "knowledge" part hadn't been in English, I would have looked it up. Maybe 2 languages combined?
Anyways, back to this save issue.
Does starting a new save solve the problems with broken saves?

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018

When people make fun of your name, they don't take the time to think that maybe you come from a different place. They are just blinded by the tantrum. ;)

Your English is better than mine!

Reactions: bewbsftw

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I didn't know that part. Thanks for the info! Now if his "knowledge" part hadn't been in English, I would have looked it up. Maybe 2 languages combined?
Anyways, back to this save issue.
Does starting a new save solve the problems with broken saves?
Starting new game and then saving will solve the problem. Broken saves, i think, are saves from previous version of the game. I'm not entirely sure but i think that is the case here.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Guess i won't see any broken save cg then as every new version has been working with all my saves thus far.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
@NotAnAlien can you post the current poll standings for the new content/new art/new encounter ideas please?

I think a lot of us would like to see how popular the current suggestions and proposed enemies are amongst the patrons. IIRC, they used a cumulative scoring system?

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
@NotAnAlien can you post the current poll standings for the new content/new art/new encounter ideas please?

I think a lot of us would like to see how popular the current suggestions and proposed enemies are amongst the patrons. IIRC, they used a cumulative scoring system?
PSA for people asking for poll standings:

Short Answer: I can't.

They do a google docs survey that doesn't show standings. They also don't disclose them either, so I can't show you the exact amount of votes each option has gotten because even Patrons aren't able to know. Just like non-patrons, we only know the results when the poll is finished. If people want to know what patrons could vote on in each survey every month, I can do that. Here's the options we had for the latest Encounter and Feature survey, which was #21.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes