kingmich

May 21, 2017
i have no clue what im doing wrong ever since that COMPANIONS update for URKA i can not find that chick anywhere... i wonder if my ver of the game is just broken..

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
i have no clue what im doing wrong ever since that COMPANIONS update for URKA i can not find that chick anywhere... i wonder if my ver of the game is just broken..
You still meet her the same way as always.
If you've recruited her you have to camp to talk to her.
Hope it helps.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
You still meet her the same way as always.
If you've recruited her you have to camp to talk to her.
Hope it helps.
usually i see her on map somewhere like close by but i been EVERYWHERE on the map minus the mountains cause that snake goddess person and i never recruited her either since i never seen her even tho i been looking for her non stop..

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
PSA for people asking for poll standings
[/SPOILER]
Thats great, i think we all appreciate your updates :) u and the other people who posted content updates have been the lifeblood of this thread! So, thank you.

Also: forced auto-fellatio? From what Im imagining, that sounds mind-bendingly good :D but im not 100% sure i know what position that looks like .

Tratatatata

Mar 19, 2018
usually i see her on map somewhere like close by but i been EVERYWHERE on the map minus the mountains cause that snake goddess person and i never recruited her either since i never seen her even tho i been looking for her non stop..
Did you start a new game?

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
I'm having trouble getting the updates.I have the May version in page 1 and i can't get the updates,some links dont seem to be working.Is there a way to get the current most updated version?

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
I'm having trouble getting the updates.I have the May version in page 1 and i can't get the updates,some links dont seem to be working.Is there a way to get the current most updated version?
The latest version can be download from page 62 where I provide both a link and changelog.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
So I've tried to make my level higher using the notepad editing the save1 file, as well as increasing food amount, but everytime I load the same file I've edited on, no change has occured. Anyone help, please?

Edit (2): I can change the levels, perkpoints, and skillpoints now, but what about magic points? I've opened up notepad and used the Find... thing with magic as the keyword, and the only thing that pops up is the stat, not the points. I've used point as a keyword as well.

RodrigoCompai

Mar 14, 2018
So I've tried to make my level higher using the notepad editing the save1 file, as well as increasing food amount, but everytime I load the same file I've edited on, no change has occured. Anyone help, please?

Edit (2): I can change the levels, perkpoints, and skillpoints now, but what about magic points? I've opened up notepad and used the Find... thing with magic as the keyword, and the only thing that pops up is the stat, not the points. I've used point as a keyword as well.
If you have no magic points it wont show in your save, first you need to get at least 1 magic point and then you can edit it, or you can start a new game as a mage and dont spend the inital magic point then use the save to get more

Grimp

Jun 24, 2017
Cheat engine easily finds everything as a 4byte value iirc if you set all your stats to cap as whatever class has the highest strength with it getting the extra point you can face roll anything but the giantess

Nov 13, 2017

Add "magicpoints": x, under the lines for perkpoints and skillpoints, with x being the amount.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes