KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone have a preference towards MEGA? I'm thinking of switching over to mediafire because I have faster upload speeds across the board for that site. Anyway, gonna go deal with my hangover now.
Definite preference for MEGA.

Reactions: 6324

NotRysze

Jun 8, 2018
Nope
Mom's spaghetti.
Guess ill have to wait for next update.
Or perhaps my device is incompatible with new version? Worked fine with the last one though.
Has anyone else tried the new version apk?
It worked for me after the second try

D

Deleted member 238517

Is there an option to not see the gay content? Or is this game not give you many options in limiting content, if at all?

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
As a fan of the game who is straight, this is both funny and "aww" in equal measure :D
For real this game is called TOA with the main character being a trap. If u feel you don't like seeing dicks/gay content, then you are in the wrong game. It's like going to the blue oyster club to see boobs!

Reactions: Lontany

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
why doesn't the OP for this game get updated anymore?
Because every week there's an update for this game (being little or big) and we uploaders can't follow those every single time, so updating the OP every week, after a while become a pain in the ass. From now on if someone doesn't upload the OP, I'll do it by myself BUT only for the monthly releases and that's it - or at every beginning of the month I'll share whatever the version is.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
OK i have been playing the newest version a while i notice there is no music at the main menu anymore. This normal?

rimler69

Jun 18, 2017
Scene guide is broken, if anyone could fix that, it would be great, googles got nothing aparently but some broken torrents

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
If u want the most broken build go this:
-Thief 9 agility
-Max STR then END and lastly PER
-MUST GO ORC BLOOD FOR EASY START
-You can now pretty much spam power attack and deal lots of dmg
-when you face Urka you can either suck her cock/get fucked or attack and before falling get into defense and shield until good balance/stance
-IMPORANT WHEN U DO THE BROTHEL QUESTS, TAKE MORE GOLD SO U CAN BUY CHESTPLAT AND IRON SKIRT
-Goto the town hall etc for quest
-get gem rush to town of monsters
-should have enough for the gauntles, sabatons and helm all 1+ (GET BACK TO THE RUINS AND FIGHT THE SPIDERFUTA GET GLADIUS 2+!!)
-buy them equip and u got the most broken build. Enemies cant even hit you and you just spam A for 1-3 seconds and win every fight later. I beat the Xiuh futa lord in 2 sec if not 1 sec by just spamming A so this build is way too broken.
Enjoy! (You can always buff ur charisma by getting fucked by the ghost so you get 1+ perk or buy the charisma amulet for 200 gold)

Enjoy the build

Reactions: yoyomistro

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Eh, not like the game is very difficult anyway. Fire spamming mage/enchanter can have a simple life too. It's all about giving and receiving.

Hojamia

Aug 21, 2017
If u want the most broken build go this:
-Thief 9 agility
-Max STR then END and lastly PER
-MUST GO ORC BLOOD FOR EASY START
-You can now pretty much spam power attack and deal lots of dmg
-when you face Urka you can either suck her cock/get fucked or attack and before falling get into defense and shield until good balance/stance
-IMPORANT WHEN U DO THE BROTHEL QUESTS, TAKE MORE GOLD SO U CAN BUY CHESTPLAT AND IRON SKIRT
-Goto the town hall etc for quest
-get gem rush to town of monsters
-should have enough for the gauntles, sabatons and helm all 1+ (GET BACK TO THE RUINS AND FIGHT THE SPIDERFUTA GET GLADIUS 2+!!)
-buy them equip and u got the most broken build. Enemies cant even hit you and you just spam A for 1-3 seconds and win every fight later. I beat the Xiuh futa lord in 2 sec if not 1 sec by just spamming A so this build is way too broken.
Enjoy! (You can always buff ur charisma by getting fucked by the ghost so you get 1+ perk or buy the charisma amulet for 200 gold)

Enjoy the build
ORC BLOOD? What/where/who and all that.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes