guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
you know whats funny, you can supposedly top the demon king and not the dark night which is interesting

*edit:i dont even know how i did it, trying to recreate it now and im confused how i got it the first time

*edit 2: so i got it aparently it might be a bug ima try it out with the dark knight

*edit 3: so i also got it on the dark knight but it looks like the dark knight has no diologue for it. from what i can understand after a bit of grapple attempts allowing them to grapple you; you will get a reversal option like a small chance you will that will then allow you to get the topping scene.

*final edit: looks like its more easily repeatable on the dark knight then on the demon king kinda interesting. wonder if this is intended or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

valdrix

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a way to do the portal quest and not lose your virginity also what do i need to do to start portal 2 im trying to get goblin date.

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

jmo200

Jun 20, 2018
Hey there y'all. Been trying to play some ToA but I recently got this error when I tried to preload the game.

com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: enemies/brigand/BackstabOoh.png

I also have this issue with a different brigand image. Anything to do about this?

• Hey there

jmo200

Jun 20, 2018
Hey there y'all. Been trying to play some ToA but I recently got this error when I tried to preload the game.

com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: enemies/brigand/BackstabOoh.png

I also have this issue with a different brigand image. Anything to do about this?
Okay, it turns out that when I preload the game, its filling up one my hard drives with something somehow and therefore stopping the game to load? Trying to figure out why it's doing that.

• Thinking Face

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
JAR files are Agnostic

You simply need the Linux base files:
Then replace the JAR from that with the new JAR. Then follow the instructions in the quoted post above.
Thanks, the instruction worked... for me.
But still, the topic for "Linux" is not updated to "v0.3.10.3".

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Does anyone know how I can download the new update and also get the goblin Date?
Here's the new update: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-10-3-majalis.1643/post-6200422
To get the Goblin Date:
" To get the goblin date, you'll have to encounter the goblin a second time after getting egged, or have a goblin baby, and you'll need to travel to the Town of Monsters to find her. "

Please don't spam the same message, if you don't get a reply, you'll be cruising for getting your posts reported if you do that.
where is the full save :cry:
Here's the most recently uploaded full save: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-08-4-majalis.1643/post-5843255

If you don't get an answer here, try the following places to ask:

Is there a way to do the portal quest and not lose your virginity also what do i need to do to start portal 2 im trying to get goblin date.
The Warlock Quest for Town Portal is entirely about anal sex, there's currently no way to do it without losing your anal virginity. To start the second stage of the Town Portal Quest, head to the Silajam Town Square during the day and eavesdrop/listen to the town crier.
To start the Goblin Date:
" To get the goblin date, you'll have to encounter the goblin a second time after getting egged, or have a goblin baby, and you'll need to travel to the Town of Monsters to find her. "

you know whats funny, you can supposedly top the demon king and not the dark night which is interesting

*edit:i dont even know how i did it, trying to recreate it now and im confused how i got it the first time

*edit 2: so i got it aparently it might be a bug ima try it out with the dark knight

*edit 3: so i also got it on the dark knight but it looks like the dark knight has no diologue for it. from what i can understand after a bit of grapple attempts allowing them to grapple you; you will get a reversal option like a small chance you will that will then allow you to get the topping scene.

*final edit: looks like its more easily repeatable on the dark knight then on the demon king kinda interesting. wonder if this is intended or not.

Of all the people, I figured the Dark Knight would be most opposed to getting a cock up her butt.
Thanks, the instruction worked... for me.
But still, the topic for "Linux" is not updated to "v0.3.10.3".
Odd, hopefully it can be updated (y)
Nice update as always.
Indeed, especially the new QoL for resolution!

Reactions: BravoStar

HirouD

May 16, 2020
I can't unlock the Demon King's "Pervert" section, even if i've already defeated her and seen all the scenes. Is anyone having the same trouble?

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
When is the windows 10 version getting an update ?
That should be the newest upload. Use the base Windows files from and put the new JAR file into the folder. (Be sure to use the correct X32 or X64 version, based on your OS type)
I can't unlock the Demon King's "Pervert" section, even if i've already defeated her and seen all the scenes. Is anyone having the same trouble?
If you're using the Patreon Version, you can enable the Cheat mode to view them. Yet, even so, you should raise this issue on the Bug Reporting Platforms (so that the problem can be isolated for the non-patron users who may be affected)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes