negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
i might be dumb but wtf is an auto felatio is that self suck ?
Prefix
auto-

Reflexive, regarding or to oneself

fellate (third-person singular simple present fellates, present participle fellating, simple past and past participle fellated)
  1. (transitive, intransitive) To perform oral sex on (a man); to stimulate (a penis or testicles) using the mouth.
  2. (transitive, by extension) To suck (something) in a manner suggestive of fellatio.
  3. (transitive, figuratively) To suck up to, to flatter or be shamefully subservient to.
1+1=sucking on your own peepee

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Y.F.Y.

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to increase Hiros' dick size above average, or if DEV has any plans to do so. And when it comes to pregnancy, is it just our mc getting knocked or we ourselves too can give a maternity leave to some of those amazons? dunno about ya guys but i myself find the idea of humiliating the dark knight with a femboy baby very appealing :LOL:.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to increase Hiros' dick size above average, or if DEV has any plans to do so. And when it comes to pregnancy, is it just our mc getting knocked or we ourselves too can give a maternity leave to some of those amazons? dunno about ya guys but i myself find the idea of humiliating the dark knight with a femboy baby very appealing :LOL:.
Dunno if dev is going to make it possible, but average is the biggest your peepee can get at this moment, you can only set it to that during character creation though (or if you edit the save file).

And it's only Hiro that can get preggo currently.

Reactions: Fluffy Neko

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
Dunno if dev is going to make it possible, but average is the biggest your peepee can get at this moment, you can only set it to that during character creation though (or if you edit the save file).

And it's only Hiro that can get preggo currently.
Sad but im guessing that there still may be hope in future else i don't know why would devs waste their time on "top" scenes for hiro tho sadly i don't remember seeing much of art for those scenes so the possibilities of it being filler content exists.

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
I must have triggered some particular event and now I can't get crystal gems from golems anymore, so I can't upgrade weapons and toys. Is there a way to get the golem encounter back to normality?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I must have triggered some particular event and now I can't get crystal gems from golems anymore, so I can't upgrade weapons and toys. Is there a way to get the golem encounter back to normality?
Edit the save file, ctrl+f "GOLEM": and you should find it in the questflags, there's a number after : and change that number to 0, then save edits and open the savefile in the game (do not psuh continue game, it actually picks up where you last left off the game, it doesn't load a save file).

Oh and be sure to make a backup before doing any editing, because if you goof up, the game will find the save corrupted and completely nuke it with the "error encounter".

I'm guessing you either broke her by dominating her or soothing her, calming or bracing for combat makes her/it/whatever become sentient and you can get crystals from her when you encounter her.

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Edit the save file, ctrl+f "GOLEM": and you should find it in the questflags, there's a number after : and change that number to 0, then save edits and open the savefile in the game (do not psuh continue game, it actually picks up where you last left off the game, it doesn't load a save file).

Oh and be sure to make a backup before doing any editing, because if you goof up, the game will find the save corrupted and completely nuke it with the "error encounter".

I'm guessing you either broke her by dominating her or soothing her, calming or bracing for combat makes her/it/whatever become sentient and you can get crystals from her when you encounter her.
Thank you very much, I really forgot about trying editing the save : )

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Just had an idea for a new cursed item.

Enchanted Ropes that after worn effectively remove your ability to fight normally, therefore forcing the player to only use sex during combat and also prevents you from pleasing yourself while outside of combat.
Maybe even have the character portrait show Hiro being tied up.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019

It hasn't deleted the save file in a while - it just renames it to <filename>-backup.json, so you can always recover it and fix the issue.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Sad but im guessing that there still may be hope in future else i don't know why would devs waste their time on "top" scenes for hiro tho sadly i don't remember seeing much of art for those scenes so the possibilities of it being filler content exists.
Since most of the ladies don't have a baby hole, your best bet would be girls like the shop keeper or the elf.

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
Since most of the ladies don't have a baby hole, your best bet would be girls like the shop keeper or the elf.
Well maybe there was some type of adaptation to get knocked via ass else i don't know how are they keeping the birth rates up when there is way more dicks than pussies...

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Well maybe there was some type of adaptation to get knocked via ass else i don't know how are they keeping the birth rates up when there is way more dicks than pussies...

That's why i want NEED my goblin broodmother happy ending ;__;
That makes 2 of us
Ok folk, I was thinking more of Hiro only knocking up females. :WeSmart: You could always do some bizarre egg lay, fertilizing, birthing method to take the traits of all three involved. Gobbo will be pretty busy in that case though.:PogChamp:

Reactions: Harleking31
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes