wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
Is there any way to encounter the snake woman again?

I encountered her once, failed the checks and got a game over, but then loaded the save before and avoided her and she STILL doesn't show up? I've seen on here that she is supposed to be a one-time encounter, but I loaded the save after she killed me and avoided that location until I leveled up enough to pass the checks...

I guess what I'm asking is whether the snake woman encounter tracks across saves or not. Also had the same issue with the Naga.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

I encountered her once, failed the checks and got a game over, but then loaded the save before and avoided her and she STILL doesn't show up? I've seen on here that she is supposed to be a one-time encounter, but I loaded the save after she killed me and avoided that location until I leveled up enough to pass the checks...

I guess what I'm asking is whether the snake woman encounter tracks across saves or not. Also had the same issue with the Naga.
I don't think any of the 3 snake encounters are one-time encounters. But now that I think about it I am not sure anymore.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
I don't think any of the 3 snake encounters are one-time encounters. But now that I think about it I am not sure anymore.
I remember searching the thread for answers and one guy was suggesting changing a variable in the code from 1 to 0 so that she spawns again, and that she is a one time encounter...

Have you encountered them more than once in a playthrough?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I remember searching the thread for answers and one guy was suggesting changing a variable in the code from 1 to 0 so that she spawns again, and that she is a one time encounter...

Have you encountered them more than once in a playthrough?
Hmm, thats why I am not sure anymore. Haven't played a non-cheat playthrough for a while now. So I guess one of the encounters could be one-time only.

But no need for changing the code. Just enable "cheat mode" and use the encounter menu. And turn it of afterwards.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

snake women? im really confused the encounter youre talking about sounds like the spider-girl?

nagas are all over the place but I have never heard or seen a 'snake' women?

as for the spider if you kill her, or run away its a one time event
if she eggs you,(and then you escape) you can return for additional text only scenes to get re-egged (2 scenes if i recall anal and mouth scene)

and if by snake you mean the 'quetzel goddess' the kinda first boss or whatever you want to consider her yeah its a one time encounter

Reactions: wizard_of_oz

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
snake women? im really confused the encounter youre talking about sounds like the spider-girl?

nagas are all over the place but I have never heard or seen a 'snake' women?

as for the spider if you kill her, or run away its a one time event
if she eggs you,(and then you escape) you can return for additional text only scenes to get re-egged (2 scenes if i recall anal and mouth scene)

and if by snake you mean the 'quetzel goddess' the kinda first boss or whatever you want to consider her yeah its a one time encounter
I totally meant the spider woman, I was thinking of snakes because of the Naga. So her encounter tracks across saves? Really didn't want to cheat but it's starting to look like I might have to

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cómo puedo traducir este juego ?
Front Page: “Translation Pack guide“

I totally meant the spider woman, I was thinking of snakes because of the Naga. So her encounter tracks across saves? Really didn't want to cheat but it's starting to look like I might have to
Oh yeah for that you have to edit the save. Even with cheat mode once the encounter is completed you can't get it again.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
no in my playthroughs I always kill her (for the weapon) I think she actually drops the strongest weapon in the game? D=
you need to wear wear gloves and boots and then pass a few small stat checks to get to her fight without being killed

if you surrender, or lose or get knotted(via grapple) then she keeps you there and keeps using you as a nursery repeatedly (you get various choices with her) I actually like it quite a bit
(despite being scared of spiders she has the right kind of dommy content I like)

you can then pass a stat check to escape, and if you do then you can revisit her over and over to get re-egged

if you fail a stat check you get a game over

her encounters dont cross over through saves

Reactions: wizard_of_oz

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Front Page: “Translation Pack guide“

Oh yeah for that you have to edit the save. Even with cheat mode once the encounter is completed you can't get it again.
it doesnt track cross saves, you can beat her once per playthrough or escape and visit her several times per playthrough

its a shame id like to to have more content with her

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
it doesnt track cross saves, you can beat her once per playthrough or escape and visit her several times per playthrough

its a shame id like to to have more content with her
Oh I miss read that. Yeah, once the encounter is completed, you can't get her again (except the re-egging). Save before is fine, new game is fine. And not completed is fine.
She is always at the same position though. Always 1st map close to monster

Scootsa

Aug 28, 2019
Who composed the music of this game? Today i visited the university library and they have a relaxing music very likely the main menu music, i leaved the place because i can't stopped thinking about hiro

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
Oh I miss read that. Yeah, once the encounter is completed, you can't get her again (except the re-egging). Save before is fine, new game is fine. And not completed is fine.
She is always at the same position though. Always 1st map close to monster
Dude, she killed me and I reloaded an earlier save and she stopped appearing. How do I edit the save to make her reappear?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found her again. I had my perception high and when I hovered over the space it said "Nothing there", so I thought the encounter was gone. It was only when I later landed on the space that I found out she was still there

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

Xenos20

Aug 8, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.2.23.4)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ToA - v0.2.23.4 Downloads

Extra Art (This isn't completely new but it was in the file archive so I'm uploading it)

All links dead

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes