Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.21.2)

(Click the image to see the .gif)

Hayooooo! New weekly!

This time around we've got the Generic Missionary animation (only one more to go before we implement generic animations in battle!) as well as some updated Cottage Trainer music. We've also reduced the filesize of the game, along with its memory requirements and load times, by optimizing the assets in a number of ways - lossless compression on the pngs (including for animations), slightly lossy compression for the music and jpegs, and a new, more efficient format for the animations. This should increase performance and lead to fewer issues, particularly on Android, but also just for downloading the game off Dropbox.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.21.2)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.21.2)
- - -

EDIT: Hotfix v0.3.21.2 up now, fixes a crash on preload/cottage encounter!

Last edited:

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.21.1)

(Click the image to see the .gif)

Hayooooo! New weekly!

This time around we've got the Generic Missionary animation (only one more to go before we implement generic animations in battle!) as well as some updated Cottage Trainer music. We've also reduced the filesize of the game, along with its memory requirements and load times, by optimizing the assets in a number of ways - lossless compression on the pngs (including for animations), slightly lossy compression for the music and jpegs, and a new, more efficient format for the animations. This should increase performance and lead to fewer issues, particularly on Android, but also just for downloading the game off Dropbox.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar] (0.3.21.1)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.21.1)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload
Could you maybe please share the windows version as well?.

• Angry
Reactions: Xailaeriel

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Could you maybe please share the windows version as well?.
You already have everything you need for the windows version (if you already downloaded the monthly update from the OP). All you need is the jar that Bøb69 posted earlier today.

Following the installation guide ... for updating each week -
Download the JAR, make sure is named TalesOfAndrogyny.jar and then move it into your game folder replacing the TalesOfAndrogyny.jar already there. Then run your exe file.​

This is how it is done with the weekly updates that Bøb69 is kind enough to make sure is posted here.

Reactions: Bob69

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
Implemented Nakedness checks
The first thing I thought of was, unsurprisingly, being Urka's slave at the camp where it says that she orders you to go around naked... and it doesn't matter whether you are wearing any clothes or are completely nude

And so far I have tried going to public places naked (town square, shops in both towns, inns in both towns, blacksmith, the bank, the brothel) - and no checks for nakedness were present. I am now actually wondering where they might be

Jan 7, 2022
Deciding if I should download & play this game for the first time. :unsure:

I like all Futa genre except for Futa on male.
Is there an customisation available to make the main character Futa?

Since I’m not into Futa in male, I want Mc to have boobs!! Is it possible in the game??

JoeSlace

Nov 3, 2017

Since I’m not into Futa in male, I want Mc to have boobs!! Is it possible in the game??
YES, you can make the MC have little to big booba, and you have the moments when de mc is... Well... You know... Eating XD

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

Hiro will never have a vagina, futanari is pretty much a chick that has a penis (and balls sometimes) alongside other female genitalia.

You can however customize Hiro to have a rocking set of mommy milkers during character creation if you want to.

And the game is mostly chicks with dicks (and they do not have a pussy) railing the MC up the poop chute, there's some topping scenes and 2(?) "vanilla" female characters, if that's not your thing, it's not gonna change and you either deal with it or save everyones time and not start this conversation for the 9001 time.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
Looks like everytime I enter forum theres a new update going on this game. I wish the devs of the games I play was that committed.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I just gave the story mode a chance and damn is it good. The scenes may be even better than the playground mode, but I can't seem to go pass the ghost bride, how do you deal with her? No ammount of attacking lowers her health and seducing doesn't work either. I've even beaten Urka and all, but the ghost bride is impossible, I'm sure there's something I'm missing.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes