Volca

Jul 5, 2018
Anyone happen to have a folder just containing all images and animations related to the Sperm Bank Nurse?

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
How to trigger the inn orgy with kylira Trudy urka
Obviously you need to have all 3 in the party.
Go to inn, choose to stay (payment method doesn't matter, I think)
Choose to sleep alone
When Trudy talks to random adventurer choose "Introduce yourself" (otherwise Trudy will go fuck him instead, you can watch that too)
Then you get to see Urka/Trudy/Kylira threesome.
After that, choose "Keep Watching" and then you get to join.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Obviously you need to have all 3 in the party.
Go to inn, choose to stay (payment method doesn't matter, I think)
Choose to sleep alone
When Trudy talks to random adventurer choose "Introduce yourself" (otherwise Trudy will go fuck him instead, you can watch that too)
Then you get to see Urka/Trudy/Kylira threesome.
After that, choose "Keep Watching" and then you get to join.
After Trudy part is done, you stay with Urka to get the threesome scene I believe

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
Not alone, but with Urka I believe
It's definitely alone for the orgy.
Sleeping with Urka is a different scene with just Hiro and her, unless you can bunk up with her without being her slave, but I wouldn't know anything about that :KEK:

After Trudy part is done, you stay with Urka to get the threesome scene I believe
You need to prevent Trudy from going off with that random guy, then it immediately goes to threesome which you can watch or ignore, if you watch a bit you will be able to join or go away after a while.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Honestly, when the human dick heads are shown, the way they look freaks me out more than arouses. Dullahan's one is a literal pipe, straight like a broomstick when it's visible. Maybe it's meant to look surreal, idk
It's not. In the old times the standing fuck animation was a picture, and it had an x-ray vision. In there the dick looked fine, hot even.

Feb 26, 2023
as the guide and wiki dont say anything, do someone knows or has a list of which events can change your body?
(for changes i mean the appereance and dimensions, not the butthole size or perks and stats)
for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
as the guide and wiki dont say anything, do someone knows or has a list of which events can change your body?
(for changes i mean the appereance and dimensions, not the butthole size or perks and stats)
for example
The game had the potential to let you remove or add tits and dick like in Lust Doll Plus with unique scenes for different status, if you think of it. But right now only Warlock changes your D

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
i remember an older version had a "scene select" is that still available?
If you mean an artwork gallery it's the "Pervert" in the main menu as mentioned above.
If you mean a place where you can choose and replay entire scenes, you need to enable it (Options > General > Cheat mode), and then you should have a new "Encounters" button when you enter the game. Cheat mode exists only on patreon version.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Ghost Doggy.png

Heyo, new... weekly?!

The Mimic is now animated, and she's such a cutey. We started working on an animation of her coming out of the box and grabbing Hiro, but it's unfinished as of yet because it didn't fit in the timebox. We've also done some tweaks to her mechanics and expanded her encounter.

We've also added new music for the Spider battle! With this, we only have a few more tracks to complete before we can remove the final piece of royalty free music from ToA (well, there's also a rendition of Auld Lang Syne in an easter egg...)

Next up, we have the Bunny Oral art, as well more feature stuff and the Dullahan Head Date scenario!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023

View attachment 2478460

Heyo, new... weekly?!

The Mimic is now animated, and she's such a cutey. We started working on an animation of her coming out of the box and grabbing Hiro, but it's unfinished as of yet because it didn't fit in the timebox. We've also done some tweaks to her mechanics and expanded her encounter.

We've also added new music for the Spider battle! With this, we only have a few more tracks to complete before we can remove the final piece of royalty free music from ToA (well, there's also a rendition of Auld Lang Syne in an easter egg...)

Next up, we have the Bunny Oral art, as well more feature stuff and the Dullahan Head Date scenario!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload
Good to see dynamic encounters for the mimic instead of the the just you fall for it or not.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes