RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 2459718

Heyyyoooooo! New weekly!

On this blessed day, we have the Ghost Doggy-Style art, with one of my favorite characters looking lovely (and Hiro looking cute, as well), along with some small expansions to the ghost encounters' scripts. We alsohave the Ogre Adoption scenario, as well as various upgrades to the Ogre + Wanderer encounter, including making it more common in the later areas. And finally, we've added music for the Bunny battles and the Spider encounter!

With that done, we'll be animating the Mimic next, as well as working on new story mode content and the Dullahan Head Date encounter in adventure mode. I've also been quietly working on some interesting feature mode stuff, but that might be a while.

Alis's computer stopped booting her OS yesterday, but thankfully that's already been fixed, so shouldn't impact the schedule at all.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh boy that is hot! :love: :love: :love:
Guess it is time to download again.

Reactions: Bob69

d8games

Jan 3, 2020
If someone has problems with the java launcher, install this and the error will no longer haunt you

TUTORIAL

HEHEHE

Secsam

Feb 16, 2018
Nothing happens? And you tried to start it with the exe. It means you the Java doesn't find the .jar.
Make sure it's called TalesOfAndrogyny.jar and check if "file extensions names" are turned off. If not sure send a screen of your folder.
"file extensions names" hasn't changed anything. Unfortunately I still can't start it after the update.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
"file extensions names" hasn't changed anything. Unfortunately I still can't start it after the update.
That looks good, should work. Edit: File extensions should be on, like in " toa.PNG ", that one looks correct.

Do you have any cyrillic or otherwise non "standard" characters in the folder path?
Maybe an Antivir is blocking it?
There is always the possibility that you PC can't handle it, but I don't think it was (ever) the case when the game just didnt start.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
added spider music, to a one time battle per game? <_<
or has the encounter been expanded on at all?

Reactions: 6324

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
Why are you forced to do something with the dryad now? Before you could just skip by them but now it's eat ass or suck stick. Is there another option?

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Why are you forced to do something with the dryad now? Before you could just skip by them but now it's eat ass or suck stick. Is there another option?
No. I'm quite confused, too. Charisma 5, or you lose at least kiss virginity.

On the other hand, would you really be able to pass by without at least kissing this beauty?

Reactions: nanajosh

Secsam

Feb 16, 2018
That looks good, should work. Edit: File extensions should be on, like in " toa.PNG ", that one looks correct.

Do you have any cyrillic or otherwise non "standard" characters in the folder path?
Maybe an Antivir is blocking it?
There is always the possibility that you PC can't handle it, but I don't think it was (ever) the case when the game just didnt start.
My Pc is good enough for all games. no antivir blocking and no non standard characters in the folder path. i tryed even java 8 and 11.

i think i give up on that game :/

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Pc is good enough for all games. no antivir blocking and no non standard characters in the folder path. i tryed even java 8 and 11.

i think i give up on that game :/
Shit, am out of ideas too.
The only thing that is left is trying the latest Java. Reminder if you use Java installed on your PC, you need to double click the .jar (NOT the exe) and change the program it gets opened with, atm it's set to winrar.

Reactions: Secsam
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes