negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
For me it is locked, I can't click on it, sadly I think it's because I met her at the outpost before the bar
You can interact with her in the bar when you're on the first brothel madame quest, iirc that's the only time you're able to or if it's before you interact with her before the outpost, i'm not 100% sure.

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
On the other hand, would you really be able to pass by without at least kissing this beauty?
I'm trying to be pure for my Dullahan wifu! No thot shall get in my way!

I'm also doing hard mode by playing a mage. I don't know why playing a mage makes things so much more difficult (at least for me), but it really does. I think it's because of the lack of good armor at the moment. Even mage shield isn't that effective with a magic of 8 (or 7 I don't remember off hand).

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I'm trying to be pure for my Dullahan wifu! No thot shall get in my way!

I'm also doing hard mode by playing a mage. I don't know why playing a mage makes things so much more difficult (at least for me), but it really does. I think it's because of the lack of good armor at the moment. Even mage shield isn't that effective with a magic of 8 (or 7 I don't remember off hand).
Well, mage is the most difficult class to play with.

Magic shield is identical to usual shield, as I recall, so it shouldn't guard you any better than usual one does. If the skill you use has 0% block, it doesn't benefit from shields at all.

Better armor is cool. On the other hand, heavy armor will slow down your stamina regeneration. You may be feeling afterwards as Mage doesn't have that big of Endurance.

Oil+True Fire was always the best attacking combination to end fights without getting that wrecked, but it was eventually nerfed by adding resistance to elements, so... if somebody finished the game like this, I would want to hear the impression it left.

Reactions: nanajosh

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
You can remove that loincloth yourself with the magic of photoshop, sadly it doesn't look so good if you do it though so i'm dittoing this, i want to see that bussy demolished with an orcish battering ram in all of its glory!
Well you can add Merrybelle, Slime, Brigand vs Kylira, Centaur, Drow, Golem, Puca, new Ghost doggy, Fire Elemental doggy, Ettin, Jeser missionary, Mino face to face, and Dark Knight both doggy and missionary, to the list. And some like puca pronebone and Dullahan are just balls deep and grinding. It's basically implied penetration. Dullahan art had more action than animation because of the x-ray.
Lot of them is face towards camera and 0 shot of the penetration (Im thinking Demon king type angle). I mean OK Alis has a preferance but come on you get boob shot away 90% of these arts become PG-13...

Reactions: Ressxd

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Well you can add Merrybelle, Slime, Brigand vs Kylira, Centaur, Drow, Golem, Puca, new Ghost doggy, Fire Elemental doggy, Ettin, Jeser missionary, Mino face to face, and Dark Knight both doggy and missionary, to the list. And some like puca pronebone and Dullahan are just balls deep and grinding. It's basically implied penetration. Dullahan art had more action than animation because of the x-ray.
Lot of them is face towards camera and 0 shot of the penetration (Im thinking Demon king type angle). I mean OK Alis has a preferance but come on you get boob shot away 90% of these arts become PG-13...
Honestly, when the human dick heads are shown, the way they look freaks me out more than arouses. Dullahan's one is a literal pipe, straight like a broomstick when it's visible. Maybe it's meant to look surreal, idk

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
Honestly, when the human dick heads are shown, the way they look freaks me out more than arouses. Dullahan's one is a literal pipe, straight like a broomstick when it's visible. Maybe it's meant to look surreal, idk
She be layin' PIPE son

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How play in jar file?
Answered 500 times in this thread if answered once.

Bottom line is if you don't know how to use a JAR file - don't try to use a java file on your computer.

Download the Win x64 and play, instead. If you want to know how to play the weekly updates between the monthly compilations of the weekly updates -- follow the bright yellow words right above where you found the download links in OP:
1678896162401.png

Reactions: rvdnvenger

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I demand proof.

The only weird dick I recall is the one shown during the Minotauress blowjob because it looks too thin. The art is still hot tho.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I demand proof.

The only weird dick I recall is the one shown during the Minotauress blowjob because it looks too thin. The art is still hot tho.
Her peepee is supposed to be that of a bulls, like the centaurs is supposed to be a horses.

Reactions: Fleep

samhyde88

Nov 25, 2017
With that done, we'll be animating the Mimic next, as well as working on new story mode content and the Dullahan Head Date encounter in adventure mode. I've also been quietly working on some interesting feature mode stuff, but that might be a while.
Is feature a third mode?

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Btw can someone share what happens in the adoption scenario? I'm kinda curious to what happens.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes