Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Bunny Choco.gif

Heyyyoooooo! New weekly!

On this blessed day, we have the Ghost Doggy-Style art, with one of my favorite characters looking lovely (and Hiro looking cute, as well), along with some small expansions to the ghost encounters' scripts. We alsohave the Ogre Adoption scenario, as well as various upgrades to the Ogre + Wanderer encounter, including making it more common in the later areas. And finally, we've added music for the Bunny battles and the Spider encounter!

With that done, we'll be animating the Mimic next, as well as working on new story mode content and the Dullahan Head Date encounter in adventure mode. I've also been quietly working on some interesting feature mode stuff, but that might be a while.

Alis's computer stopped booting her OS yesterday, but thankfully that's already been fixed, so shouldn't impact the schedule at all.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019

View attachment 2459718

Heyyyoooooo! New weekly!

On this blessed day, we have the Ghost Doggy-Style art, with one of my favorite characters looking lovely (and Hiro looking cute, as well), along with some small expansions to the ghost encounters' scripts. We alsohave the Ogre Adoption scenario, as well as various upgrades to the Ogre + Wanderer encounter, including making it more common in the later areas. And finally, we've added music for the Bunny battles and the Spider encounter!

With that done, we'll be animating the Mimic next, as well as working on new story mode content and the Dullahan Head Date encounter in adventure mode. I've also been quietly working on some interesting feature mode stuff, but that might be a while.

Alis's computer stopped booting her OS yesterday, but thankfully that's already been fixed, so shouldn't impact the schedule at all.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]

Ah ghost my waifu if Alma wasn't already.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017

View attachment 2459718

Heyyyoooooo! New weekly!

Java [.jar]

Android [.apk]

I wonder when they're gonna fix urka doggy animation and remove that accursed loincloth. Been a while since we had a doggy art where the penetration could be properly seen.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I wonder when they're gonna fix urka doggy animation and remove that accursed loincloth. Been a while since we had a doggy art where the penetration could be properly seen.
You can remove that loincloth yourself with the magic of photoshop, sadly it doesn't look so good if you do it though so i'm dittoing this, i want to see that bussy demolished with an orcish battering ram in all of its glory!

sandexxxxa

Mar 21, 2021

View attachment 2459718

Heyyyoooooo! New weekly!

Java [.jar]

Android [.apk]

Heh... This dont look like majalis art... Have much worse quality... Maybe this is AI art...

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes