Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
C:\Users\ %USERPROFILE% \AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny
That should be %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny , actually. Because C:\Users\ %USERPROFILE% \AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny would expand to something like C:\Users\ C:\Users\johndoe \AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah it auto inserted spaces before and after for what ever reason. Probably just some weird copying thing.

The C:\Users\ stuff still works at least for me it finds the path fine, the problem is the spaces.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Yeah it auto inserted spaces before and after for what ever reason. Probably just some weird copying thing.
That's not the only point, LOL... and not eve the main one; %USERPROFILE% environment variable already expands to the full path of the user profile directory (e.g. "C:\users\johndoe"), thus prefixing it with "C:\users\" would result in "C:\users\C:\users\johndoe", which would obviously lead to an error.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
That's not the only point, LOL... and not eve the main one; %USERPROFILE% environment variable already expands to the full path of the user profile directory (e.g. "C:\users\johndoe"), thus prefixing it with "C:\users\" would result in "C:\users\C:\users\johndoe", which would obviously lead to an error.
I added a sentence to my reply above. Windows doesn't care about C:\users so it doesn't really matter.

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
I am experiencing a bug with the werewolf where my character is getting trapped in an infinite swallow knot scene. No matter how many times I click next it never ends, the only change being my characters lust going up and back down. Also when this is happening the game gets super laggy each time I click the swallow knot button.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I added a sentence to my reply above. Windows doesn't care about C:\users so it doesn't really matter.
Well, maybe they've implemented some features in the newer versions to correct some common user fuck-ups, LOL. Never actually tried it, since my early experience with MS-DOS and UNIX shell thought me pretty well not to fuck-up my commands :p

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well, maybe they've implemented some features in the newer versions to correct some common user fuck-ups, LOL. Never actually tried it, since my early experience with MS-DOS and UNIX shell thought me pretty well not to fuck-up my commands :p
As my super duper knowledge of all that stuff. YEP (none). I just tried it to test :ROFLMAO: And haven't had other complains that it didn't work.
C:\Users\ %USERPROFILE% \AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny --> Doesnt work.
C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny --> Works.
C:\Users\%USERPROFILE% \AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny --> Doesnt work.
%USERPROFILE% \AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny --> Works
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny --> Works

Without the spaces it would work most of the time.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
As my super duper knowledge of all that stuff. YEP (none). I just tried it to test :ROFLMAO: And haven't had other complains that it didn't work.

Except that it works in #4; Windows seems to be able to catch either a misplaced "C:\Users\" or stray spaces, but not both at once, apparently :ROFLMAO: At any rate, #5 is the only proper syntax not relying on any foolproof features of the shell.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017

Path problems are solved simply by "C:\TalesOfAndrogyny"

Halfcats

Jan 22, 2018
Its impressive how consistent the dev is with updates. Every week on the dot. Anyway, that aside, are there any other games like this or games y'all would recommend if you like this game? Femboys getting donged I mean. In the vein of fantasy is nice as well.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes