Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017

View attachment 2419034

Hayy...eh?! New weekly!

This time around we've got the spanking art and some scene expansion around it in various places, as well as it appearing in battle when spanking maneuvers occur.

Set up a new computer this week so unfortunately had to spend a bunch of time hitting that with a wrench to get everything ready for development - still down a monitor at the moment. Because of that, we're still working on the Ogre Adoption scenario, but it'll definitely be in next week!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Wait is this the art of Hiro being spanked or him spanking others? I don' recall any scenes of others spanking Hiro (beside the doggy style mid-fight sex)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Wait is this the art of Hiro being spanked or him spanking others? I don' recall any scenes of others spanking Hiro (beside the doggy style mid-fight sex)
It's Hiro being spanked, it's in the Hiro folder (when you unpack the jar).
I don't really know where to find them ingame though.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Though it's hard to make other characters spank you in battle, you probably can see the scene like that. They need to Full Nelson you, win and start spanking.

Reactions: fsatti2000

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there an ETA on when this game will be done?
When the developer decides that it is done. They still have ideas for the game and a sizeable portion of the fan base wants to continue to see new content.

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Is there any way to use cheats kn Android? And how do I get the crystals?
There is an in game cheat option, you can find it in options.
It gives you infinite food and a button in-game, called "Encounters" where you can choose any encounter without moving on the map

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

(Click the image to see the .gif)

Hayooooo, new monthly! 3's and 0's.
Short month, and we got some new computer upgrades we've now sorted out. This time we've got the Dark Knight Ass-Eating art (eating her ass), the new spanking art and associated in battle graphic, the new Bunny Pronebone anal animation, the lovely goblin kiss animations, a new scenario with a bunch of characters in the Sperm Bank, new Bunny music tracks, and a bunch of fixes and system improvements.
We re-arranged some of the art and animations releases, so don't worry, we're still gonna be seeing the Werewolf Oral Knot animation and the Ghost Doggy anal scene soon. We'll also be seeing the Bunny Oral art, as well, along with the Ogre Adoption scenario and the Dullahan Head Date scenario, and hopefully some more story mode!

As always, changelogs are below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Win64
- - -

Linux
- - -

Mac
- - -

Last edited:

Dark Pixel