negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
This game has the worst fonts I have ever seen.
Also, java really?
You're actually playing through java, instead of a normal person who reads the installation section found in OP?
Also, you can change the font, the way to change that might be way out of your league though.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Dark Knight Ass Eat 03.png

Hayy...eh?! New weekly!

This time around we've got the spanking art and some scene expansion around it in various places, as well as it appearing in battle when spanking maneuvers occur.

Set up a new computer this week so unfortunately had to spend a bunch of time hitting that with a wrench to get everything ready for development - still down a monitor at the moment. Because of that, we're still working on the Ogre Adoption scenario, but it'll definitely be in next week!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
do you unlock some new stuff if u keep raising relationships with characters? i've only ever noticed being in love option unlocking for dullah with high enough relationship stat but for example the 4 NPCs u can get as follower never seem to go above companion or whatever it was (and friend; for urka i think)

for example when alma joins in in random encounters with her portal magic on screen it says relationship affinity with her raised but in stats screen it always stays same relationship title (which was companion or something like that) and i dont notice any new stuff for her

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
do you unlock some new stuff if u keep raising relationships with characters? i've only ever noticed being in love option unlocking for dullah with high enough relationship stat but for example the 4 NPCs u can get as follower never seem to go above companion or whatever it was (and friend; for urka i think)

for example when alma joins in in random encounters with her portal magic on screen it says relationship affinity with her raised but in stats screen it always stays same relationship title (which was companion or something like that) and i dont notice any new stuff for her
Affection doesn't seem to play any role for Alma. Though, if I remember correctly, she can change statuses on status screen eventually.

For Kylira affection is needed to see their scenes inside of Camp and is raised by participating in scenes in camp. You eventually get the lovers status that unlocks one additional choice for their quest.

Trudy and Urka don't seem to practically need any relationship points to have fun.

Slime has affection, but it doesn't do anything.

Brothel Madam requires building her affection for a long time to see everything, up to 150 points for making her cowgirl you.

And, as you said, Dullahan has affection. If you steal her head many times, she's too pissed to agree for a date. But she agrees for simple fucking, and that raises affection.

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
Version: 0.3.29.4 - 4th February weekly
New features:
- All enemies that can be lewded and do not have an immunity to Satisfied can now by debuffed by the Satisfied status effect (from climaxes)
New content:
- Added Spanking art!
- Multiple variants that will be stitched together into an animation
- Used in scenes and in battle
- Various text expansions
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Fixed Generic Anal Animation position in battle
- UI tweaks
Original and RedHead+ Version
Bonus.jpg

Last edited:

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
How can I see this scene?

- Added Spanking art!
- Multiple variants that will be stitched together into an animation
- Used in scenes and in battle
It's probably to get the enemy to grab you.
Because I didn't see these arts when I was spanking enemies. Yes, and these images are in the hiro folder, which kind of hints at it.

Also, I've already found a bug in this version (and 0.3.29.3). DO NOT let a werewolf fuck you in the mouth. Or there will be an eternal knot scene.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
wasn't supposed to be something with the ghost?
Last months poll voted for Ghost doggy art, but if they're behind on art or have something else planned first, it could take some time.

Reactions: hw17

Requesto

May 19, 2019
I find the Alma route lacking. After teasing a powerbottom route after Hiro defeats her, it just drops entirely when she's part of the party.
That said, after the second half of the game, the dominant-masochist powerbottom options disappear completely. If Hiro defeats the encounters, they just fuck off. The Centaur defeat scenes were so great, why did it stop?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes