Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Dark Knight Ass Eat 01.png

Hayyooooo! New weekly!
We've got the goblin kiss POV animations done this time, along with some minor text bits and bobs as we were going through the script and porting it to the encounter editor format.
Next week we should have the Ogre Adoption scenario done, as well as new Spanking art!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Hmmm... repacking the .jar appears to be somewhat trickier than I imagined; the .apk seems to be missing some assets needed for the .jar and adding those assets from the earlier .jar version doesn't seem to work (getting an error)

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hmmm... repacking the .jar appears to be somewhat trickier than I imagined; the .apk seems to be missing some assets needed for the .jar and adding those assets from the earlier .jar version doesn't seem to work (getting an error)
Yeah that's what I thought. And thats probably also the reason they didnt updated the jar yet. They probably have some kind of problem that needs fixing, they don't know how long it takes. So they at least put out the apk. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leo Humilis

Apice

Nov 23, 2019
Is anyone else having a problem with the music? Sometimes I have 2 or even 3 different tracks playing at the same time and I have to restart to fix it. Only for the tracks to overlap again after a couple minutes. Java version

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.29.3JAVA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: taglag

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I'm more interested in how can you know about Puca and not meet her.

Yes, she's appearing if you have a debt in a Bank. If your debt is 200, the appearance is about guaranteed. Otherwise it's random.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm more interested in how can you know about Puca and not meet her.

Yes, she's appearing if you have a debt in a Bank. If your debt is 200, the appearance is about guaranteed. Otherwise it's random.
Read about her in a changelog, be a Patreon (or even don't) and saw the last post, saw her art ingame via cheats but never saw the scenes, read about her here... I could go on.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Is anyone else having a problem with the music? Sometimes I have 2 or even 3 different tracks playing at the same time and I have to restart to fix it. Only for the tracks to overlap again after a couple minutes. Java version
same for me since forever

Reactions: Apice
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes