negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem with the music? Sometimes I have 2 or even 3 different tracks playing at the same time and I have to restart to fix it. Only for the tracks to overlap again after a couple minutes. Java version
Few encounters have that problem, there are also some encounters that fix the problem without having to restart (re-visiting the spider encounter is one for instance).
The problem is usually caused for holding the skip during certain encounters, like for instance the "sleeping ogre" encounter is one, if you hold skip before the battle, it will cause this problem.

Reactions: Apice

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
I'm more interested in how can you know about Puca and not meet her.

Yes, she's appearing if you have a debt in a Bank. If your debt is 200, the appearance is about guaranteed. Otherwise it's random.
If you're a "veteran", you probably heard of her first in version changelogs. If you're a new player, then it's just a neat surprise to those that dare challenge capitalism in the world of fat cock women.
I wish getting in debt irl would be this good, would make me a lot less stressed about my bills.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I wish getting in debt irl would be this good, would make me a lot less stressed about my bills.
I second this, getting sold as a sex slave "indentured sexual relief provider" to a duchess with gigantic poopchute spelunker in order to pay my debt would be infinitely preferable than selling my time in a shitty dead end job which pretty much pays the bills but makes me wish that truck-kun would isekai my degenerate ass into the world of Ironia.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Man I hope Dully wins the voting this month, I wanna see more of the main character of ToA and her cute "girlfriend"

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Is goblin ever gonna be dateable? There was a date already and warlock had bad ends before she became a possible partner so maybe there is hope?

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Is goblin ever gonna be dateable? There was a date already and warlock had bad ends before she became a possible partner so maybe there is hope?
Goblin already has a long dating sequence and relationships Game Over. What do you mean by becoming datable?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Goblin already has a long dating sequence and relationships Game Over. What do you mean by becoming datable?
Male gobbo perhaps? I could agree that having a bro ending with him would be a pretty chill ride.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I am aware of those, I meant closer to how we are with warlock or orc where she joins the camp and you have events after that.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes