Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Hey man, a fellow brazillian here. The auto-translator did a horrible job, judging by the screenshot you sent, lol.
As Leo said above, as much as I commend the effort, it won't be useful if you don't actually understand both languages.

However, I do have some free time in my hands these days... Maybe I can translate it properly...
one more my amigos (esse "baixo ataque" é osso, edit- there is "pato", literally, ai complica)

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
1000 Pages of unpurged repeated questions and answers. Entirely bloated with empty mental calories.
If there was a steady consolidated to attempt it, we could develop our own forum/discord server and divide discussion into branches. Mods could delete newbies questions and redirect them to certain space: either already written F.A.Q. that covers frequent questions, or to read the channel where walkthrough questions are asked. F95 could work for more random discussions.

In current state of a single forum and nonexistent community it's natural that new people are coming, and they're not familiar with looking for info on their own yet, they're confused in how updates happen, what characters there are and how the game works.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.29.2JAVA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Arastin

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
The Redhead+MOD has been officially updated to game version 3.29.2 (tested and working)

r+.png dk1.jpg dk2.png almahero.jpg

So, it's been quite a long time since I had any free time to work on the mod but I did get around to giving some love to the Dark Knight. Now I'm going to play the game and let the Dark Knight give some of that love back to Hiro. ;)

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2019
This is from the Warlock wiki page, quest section-
  • Work in the as a bottom and Alma may pop in (guestimated at 5% encounter rate).
Can somebody confirm if this event actually exists or not? couldn't get it to trigger, and I'm not seeing it anywhere in the Encounters file.

Am I being stupid and failing to find it, or is the wiki lying here?

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
This is from the Warlock wiki page, quest section-
  • Work in the as a bottom and Alma may pop in (guestimated at 5% encounter rate).
Can somebody confirm if this event actually exists or not? couldn't get it to trigger, and I'm not seeing it anywhere in the Encounters file.

Am I being stupid and failing to find it, or is the wiki lying here?
I guess it's misleading way to say it. She may pop in each time you spend in-game time. It's just a message “you were banged by Alma, -5 Purity”. It can happen anywhere. There are no Brothel scene for Alma in the files, for sure. And I don't know why the guy added this to wiki.

He also added the paragraph about Catgirl having a certain chance to trigger or not the Alma scene. Which is curious, but is it credible..?

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
That doesn't exist, can say as person who read the encounters file from start to finish. And I don't know why the guy added this to wiki.

He also added the paragraph about Catgirl having a certain chance to trigger or not the Alma scene. Which is curious, but is it credible..?
Apparently, just another fan theory based merely on wild conjectures... nothing new :FacePalm:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I wonder if Futa+ will change male customers in bothel in to a futas somewhere in the future i mean it's kind of weird to have option to change male to futa but only have it work for 1 or 2 characters
Futa+ option only affects innkeeper and ogre encounters at present. But, based on what the devs said, it will affect other encounters in the future, I imagine. I certainly hope keeping this option on will replace all MM content with FoM content, eventually.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I wonder if Futa+ will change male customers in bothel in to a futas somewhere in the future i mean it's kind of weird to have option to change male to futa but only have it work for 1 or 2 characters
It actually works for Centaur, too, I guess. Just replaces some males mentioned with females or unspecified gender. It required doubling some scenes in size, so they probably decided it's a mess to make pronouns changes for everything and make two versions of the character.

And Beastmistess (cat), Ghost, Angel and Male Goblin have male banging in Futa+ as the result.

But now that they got some new text editing tool programmed, would be really neat if it helped make alternating scenes easily.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes