Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
Am i the only one who seeing this "java exception has occured"?
Do you run the game through a .jar file? Not an .exe file?
If so, update .
Better yet, download the game in an archive with an .exe file.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
There is an in game cheat option, you can find it in options.
It gives you infinite food and a button in-game, called "Encounters" where you can choose any encounter without moving on the map
I saw it but I así as it doesnt look like it function as it have no way to ve activated. And what about the crystals?

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I saw it but I así as it doesnt look like it function as it have no way to ve activated. And what about the crystals?
Those questions were answered many times. Use the search on this forum, make sure to set it for this thread.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
You get crystals from few encounters, the most reliable way is to farm the golem, but you'll have to go through a specific route with her or it's no SC/MP (soul crystals / magic points) for you bucko.
But after a certain point, you can just fight the demon king over and over again for tons of gold, food, xp and SC/MP.
I do not remember all the encounters from memory, but you can just pretty much experiment with the cheat mode enabled since you get the encounters list, just check mark this from the options and you're good to go.
1677748391651.png

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Cheat mode is a paid option. You can choose it if you download the game here. If you download the public build from itch.io, it's unavailable

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Talking about females in the game there is some pussy fucking with the elf and the angel. Will we ever get art of that or not? And what do you guys think about that content?
This game is pretty unique. I thought of something that in my head would be cool but I don't know. Why not make this game butt fucking only? Honestly I don't remember a game (although my data set is pretty small) that not only has 0 pussy fucking in it, but 0 pussy in it at all. I thought that would make ToA even more unique in that sense, butt fucking only no one has pussies around here.
What do you guys think about that?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Talking about females in the game there is some pussy fucking with the elf and the angel. Will we ever get art of that or not? And what do you guys think about that content?
This game is pretty unique. I thought of something that in my head would be cool but I don't know. Why not make this game butt fucking only? Honestly I don't remember a game (although my data set is pretty small) that not only has 0 pussy fucking in it, but 0 pussy in it at all. I thought that would make ToA even more unique in that sense, butt fucking only no one has pussies around here.
What do you guys think about that?
I'm not the dev, but i'm pretty sure my point in #20,101 applies here too, they've been pretty adamant about certain things during the years, but if they change their minds, they'll be the first to tell.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hiro Spank 07.png

Hayooooooo! New weekly!

This time we've got the Werewolf Oral Knot animation, which includes multiple variants for expressions, X-ray and non-Xray variants, and a lovely shot of the knot inflating and breaking Hiro's choker.

The in-battle animations still need to have X-ray and other variant support added, so we'll be working on that as well.

We're still working on the Ogre Wanderer encounter - in particular the Hiro Adoption scenes and extended game over. It's taking longer than expected because of unrelated technical issues, but we are still working on it. We're still steadily making progress on some less interesting stuff like backgrounds and the technique system, but once we're through onto the other side of that, we're going to catch up on the feature backlog and story mode!

Next up is the Ghost Doggy-Style art and the Ogre Adoption scenario!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I just want to point out that your upload links in Pixeldrain has switched places. I mean .jar takes you to .apk download and .apk to .jar download. And as always thanks for the update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I just want to point out that your upload links in Pixeldrain has switched places. I mean .jar takes you to .apk download and .apk to .jar download. And as always thanks for the update.
Fixed!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hese_1

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

View attachment 2439180

Hayooooooo! New weekly!

This time we've got the Werewolf Oral Knot animation, which includes multiple variants for expressions, X-ray and non-Xray variants, and a lovely shot of the knot inflating and breaking Hiro's choker.

The in-battle animations still need to have X-ray and other variant support added, so we'll be working on that as well.

We're still working on the Ogre Wanderer encounter - in particular the Hiro Adoption scenes and extended game over. It's taking longer than expected because of unrelated technical issues, but we are still working on it. We're still steadily making progress on some less interesting stuff like backgrounds and the technique system, but once we're through onto the other side of that, we're going to catch up on the feature backlog and story mode!

Next up is the Ghost Doggy-Style art and the Ogre Adoption scenario!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pixeldrain
Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload
Too bad Hiro or anyone around him doesn't know the Heimlich maneuver, not that it would help him when choking on a doggyboner.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

fblvks

Aug 8, 2017
Which java version should you have for it? I am gettng java exception for latest version on win 10 with java 8 361

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
Which java version should you have for it? I am gettng java exception for latest version on win 10 with java 8 361
This is the java version that gets shipped with the game

Code:
openjdk version "11.0.12" 2021-07-20

OpenJDK Runtime Environment Temurin-11.0.12+7 (build 11.0.12+7)

OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Temurin-11.0.12+7 (build 11.0.12+7, mixed mode)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes